The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
ScreenShot2014-05-28at114025PM_zps498781cb.png

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Good evening everyone... It has been one long non stop day since very early thins morning doing many things. I finally was able to get over and get my new car, had many other things to do in between and am just now eating so for what it is worth I will post some pics finally and hope you enjoy them. I am a bit hesitant because there is so much going on out there with peoples lives I just don't want to seem like bragging but here it is and I love it.
Thank you for waiting and caring and God Bless you all. I hope everyone of you are doing well yourselves.

Congratulations on the cool car Jan and woohoo adorable shorts haha see I told you to wear shorts and the dealer might give you the cables for you connection for your iPhone :) lol.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Good Evening 50k family. Kinda had a hiccup this afternoon and it looks like I missed the car unveiling ... Coffee, swimming pools, deli and shoeshine shops inside Car dealerships, coffee..and coffee ..and spectacular lunch and yummy clams.. Whew! Ohh lest we forget thatgirls bed hehehe :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Good Evening 50k family. Kinda had a hiccup this afternoon and it looks like I missed the car unveiling ... Coffee, swimming pools, deli and shoeshine shops inside Car dealerships, coffee..and coffee ..and spectacular lunch and yummy clams.. Whew! Ohh lest we forget thatgirls bed hehehe :)

Good evening Elizabeth! There was a lot going on here today. Plus, thatgirls broken futon! Wow!! ;)

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site

Hi Elizabeth, how's it been.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods