The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Trading in my Honda Accord for a 2014 Honda Civic with navigation and IOS integration. Fully loaded. I can buy it at factory cost because I was a Honda Corporate employee for over 10 years so I still get buying perks.

Very,very, nice. Congrats. Your gonna have to let me know how ios integration works. Enjoy.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Very,very, nice. Congrats. Your gonna have to let me know how ios integration works. Enjoy.
I will. There are 3 apps called Honda Link you DL to your phone and have to buy the cables from Apple or Honda one of which is an HDMI cable to link it all up but i won't do that right away. There is a lot more to learn on it first. I will let you know though.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Now I will say and you all know this about me that I DO NOT watch post counts but based on ours I am sure we will be getting a few visitors soon maybe this evening so look out for them.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I will. There are 3 apps called Honda Link you DL to your phone and have to buy the cables from Apple or Honda one of which is an HDMI cable to link it all up but i won't do that right away. There is a lot more to learn on it first. I will let you know though.

Please let me know, congrats again buddy, nothing like getting a new car.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Trading in my Honda Accord for a 2014 Honda Civic with navigation and IOS integration. Fully loaded. I can buy it at factory cost because I was a Honda Corporate employee for over 10 years so I still get buying perks.

Can you hook a brotha up with a Honda?!:)

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Clam Bake

Fresh from Narragansett Bay
9ajytasy.jpg

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Can you hook a brotha up with a Honda?!:)

Well I would certainly use all I could to help you in any way I can. The car because of my long standing employment with honda gives me a permanent employee number to get it at factory cost I have to keep it for a year and then I can do what I want but I always keep them longer but I always have so much equity I. Them and. Ever have to put any money down.
I'd help you for anything pr1nce.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Well I would certainly use all I could to help you in any way I can. The car because of my long standing employment with honda gives me a permanent employee number to get it at factory cost I have to keep it for a year and then I can do what I want but I always keep them longer but I always have so much equity I. Them and. Ever have to put any money down.
I'd help you for anything pr1nce.

Thanks Jag! :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR