The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
ymyhaveb.jpg

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Are you proud to be an American today because we sure are happy to have you be one.

Why thank you Jag :)

Happy Memorial Day honorary American Wendybeee :)
That is adorable ! Ribs for you hahahaha

Oh yummers....ribs....bbq :p

We should give her the full treatment with fireworks and all but she has to come here so he doggie won't get scared. What do you think Elizabeth.

Yeah poor Dexter...he sure doesn't live up to his name :( thanks for the offer though :biggrin:

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Why thank you Jag :)

Oh yummers....ribs....bbq :p

Yeah poor Dexter...he sure doesn't live up to his name :( thanks for the offer though :biggrin:

I love Dexter. He's so adorable. I saw him on your Instagram. I bought my boyfriend a Yorkie puppy 7 years ago, his name is Teddy. And he bought me a Pomeranian, which I named Skittle. I love that little bugger so much. There are plenty of pictures of him on my Instragram but I'll show you a picture of Teddy.

TeddyPocket.jpg

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I have two favorite quotes :)

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough
Albert Einstein

Show up early and stay late and someday you will run the company

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
I love Dexter. He's so adorable. I saw him on your Instagram. I bought my boyfriend a Yorkie puppy 7 years ago, his name is Teddy. And he bought me a Pomeranian, which I named Skittle. I love that little bugger so much. There are plenty of pictures of him on my Instragram but I'll show you a picture of Teddy.

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii252/JakesPhonePics/Teddy/TeddyPocket.jpg

Awwwww Teddy looks just like Dexter did when he was a puppy ❤️ sooooo cute !! That's a great picture Jake !

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site