The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Happy Memorial Day!

I have so much post reading to do...will I ever catch up? Hope everyone has a great day and a big THANK YOU to all that serve and protect our country. :smile:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm using Tapatalk Pro and I see the threads that I've participated in.
I do too as well and I have explained this question several times.

There are a few forums and posts that you just wont see because of the thread they are under but you have to start with the forum itself and go to general settings and make sure you have Auto Subscribed checked so that when you participate in a post ot thread i should say it will Auto Subscribe you to that forum and that is all you have to do. You can also do it manually from any app by hitting subscribe but I would rather do it from the forum. I can see everything I have ever participated in and anything i participate now gets added to the list.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
It's not happening right now but it does from time to time. Someone posted a thread on here and CB asking about it...

Sent from the bigger Berry using Tapatalk.
I am not 100% but if you are saying they participated in a thread here they are not going to see it at CB if that was your reference to CB and someone asking. and vice versa to any other forum.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning 50k family
Hope everyone has a wonderful day. Thank you to all of the military men and women and their families. Your service and dedication to our country will never be forgotten and is appreciated everyday!
Good morning Elizabeth... Guess where i am now as opposed to where i told you earlier?? My boss told me to go home for the rest of the day and he would write me out at 5 thins evening because of memorial Day. I thought that was real nice of him. Nobody but the retail stores are doing much business today.

I went to visit my new car and say hello to it, Getting excited about Wed. Just ordered a set of Weather Tech Floor mats - The Rubberized kind that are made in the USA for one thing and they are measured with a laser for a perfect fit, i use them in any car I buy instead of cloth that comes with the car and these are easy to keep clean.

I am so happy to be home and relaxing. Gonna pick out some movies and watch them.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Good morning Elizabeth... Guess where i am now as opposed to where i told you earlier?? My boss told me to go home for the rest of the day and he would write me out at 5 thins evening because of memorial Day. I thought that was real nice of him. Nobody but the retail stores are doing much business today.

I went to visit my new car and say hello to it, Getting excited about Wed. Just ordered a set of Weather Tech Floor mats - The Rubberized kind that are made in the USA for one thing and they are measured with a laser for a perfect fit, i use them in any car I buy instead of cloth that comes with the car and these are easy to keep clean.

I am so happy to be home and relaxing. Gonna pick out some movies and watch them.

Hey Jag! Glad your boss let you off early. Enjoy your day!!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Whoo hoo!! How nice:) :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Happy Memorial Day!

I have so much post reading to do...will I ever catch up? Hope everyone has a great day and a big THANK YOU to all that serve and protect our country. :smile:

Hi Janey:) Happy Memorial Day!
I gave up on going any further back than today hahahah on looking at the posts.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I know I've checked the participated threads everyday and I have never had a problem.
Me neither. I have mine setup to have unread open first, I go through and answer anything that is of interest to me and then go to Participate and see what changed since last Iwas there.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Happy Memorial Day!

Janey..Better get going, You got a bunch to catch up on, We love to talk you know, Especially me. LOL

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Hello Everyone and Happy Memorial Day to all of you !! :) Save some BBQ for me !! Remember I'm honorary American today !

Attachments

• memorial-day-hearts-stars.gif
    memorial-day-hearts-stars.gif
    44.6 KB · Views: 15

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR