The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm so excited that Crisis is coming back tonight (in 18 minutes)! It's been off for several weeks and I've missed it. Unfortunately, it was cancelled, so there are only like 5 more episodes left, so I've got to enjoy what remains! I just hope that they'll tie up the loose ends at the end of the season but they might not have had the chance depending upon how long ago filming took place.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
aja8e3ud.jpg

Good morning 50kers.
Hope everyone has a great day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Good Morning 50k family
Hope everyone has a wonderful day. Thank you to all of the military men and women and their families. Your service and dedication to our country will never be forgotten and is appreciated everyday!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Good Morning 50k family
Hope everyone has a wonderful day. Thank you to all of the military men and women and their families. Your service and dedication to our country will never be forgotten and is appreciated everyday!

Good morning Elizabeth! Very well said.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi! Need your help. Someone was asking about why sometimes it doesn't show anything under participated. You said something about unanswered threads? I think?

That happens all across MN right?

Sent from the bigger Berry using Tapatalk.

Hi Sept :)
On the iMore mobile app under participated I can see the threads that I have participated in.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi! Need your help. Someone was asking about why sometimes it doesn't show anything under participated. You said something about unanswered threads? I think?

That happens all across MN right?

Sent from the bigger Berry using Tapatalk.

I'm using Tapatalk Pro and I see the threads that I've participated in.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen