The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Plug your phone into iTunes and uncheck ALL your music and sync it to remove it. Plug in your iPad and do the opposite by selecting the music you want on it and sync that and it should only be on your iPad and turn off icloud music backup on your phone.

Thank you so much I will do that !

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone happy Sunday and geez where did the day go its late afternoon already 😳 laundry done ✔️ floors washed ✔️lunches made ✔️ most of the dinner made ✔️ finally relax time for a bit 😀 hope everyone is having a great day and memorial weekend !

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone happy Sunday and geez where did the day go its late afternoon already �� laundry done ✔️ floors washed ✔️lunches made ✔️ most of the dinner made ✔️ finally relax time for a bit �� hope everyone is having a great day and memorial weekend !

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app ��

Busy woman! :eek:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone happy Sunday and geez where did the day go its late afternoon already laundry done ️ floors washed ️lunches made ️ most of the dinner made ️ finally relax time for a bit hope everyone is having a great day and memorial weekend !

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

Let's see...watered the lawn, watched the Indy 500.....I feel so worthless now. I gotta sit down :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Great Indy race today huh??

Oh I thought Helio was going to win his 4th Indy for sure until right at the end but what a great race. That is why I love Indycar and formula 1.
If Helio would have held his line and not let Hunter Reay slide by he would have had it.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone happy Sunday and geez where did the day go its late afternoon already laundry done ️ floors washed ️lunches made ️ most of the dinner made ️ finally relax time for a bit hope everyone is having a great day and memorial weekend !

Having a great everything but I don't have those check marks on my list. Oh I don't have a list.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Oh I thought Helio was going to win his 4th Indy for sure until right at the end but what a great race. That is why I love Indycar and formula 1.
If Helio would have held his line and not let Hunter Reay slide by he would have had it.

I agree what an exciting race. I was hoping Helio would have won too. He gave Hunter Reay a little too much room. But what an Indy 500 it was. Love watching the little cars go really really fast.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I agree what an exciting race. I was hoping Helio would have won too. He gave Hunter Reay a little too much room. But what an Indy 500 it was. Love watching the little cars go really really fast.

With an 850 HP motor av speed did you see 223 MPH are Ming boggling to me. Every week I go to indycar .com to register to ride In the 2 seater with Andretti. That would be my dream and on my bucket list to,do,some laps and even more if I could suit up and drive myself. Wow!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
With an 850 HP motor av speed did you see 223 MPH are Ming boggling to me. Every week I go to indycar .com to register to ride In the 2 seater with Andretti. That would be my dream and on my bucket list to,do,some laps and even more if I could suit up and drive myself. Wow!

I saw the average speed was 223. That's unbelievable!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Same thing here. It was 82 today. It supposed to be in the 80's all week. Actually, I would love to have a spring. It seems like we never have much of a spring anymore it jumps right to summer.

I know well next week it will drop to the mid 70's here so that won't be too bad.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Look at my temp !! Seems like we went from winter to summer lol !

View attachment 57198

Same thing here. It was 82 today. It supposed to be in the 80's all week. Actually, I would love to have a spring. It seems like we never have much of a spring anymore it jumps right to summer.

Same as us here. We were 80s and just wonderful. Suppose to be all week long.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh