The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks thatgirl :) I love the ballet ! Maybe one day you will get the chance to have a Timmie's ! Not sure where you live but I know I had one when I went to one of the New England States so they are moving further and further south.

I live in Wisconsin. Milwaukee county to be exact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
When they say Speed Kills we all know that saying and what it means relating to drugs but when Ed Carpenter hits 231 MPH on a 4 lap average can you imagine the crash like in the video here. Not to be funny but may God Bless as he watches over the entire field at those speeds. I get so excited when I get to go to the opening race in St Pete an hour from my house. It is a street course so it will not hit the speeds on the ovals like at Indy but still to hit those speeds. Gonna be a great one.

Last edited:

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Good evening Taz, One day finally to catch up on things after my day off and not get bombarded. I hope your day was good. What do you have tonight and tomorrow night or just tonight?

Days been pretty good, but on my way in for a double shift, but after that off for two.

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm gonna need to start bringing my sweater to work. I was cold today and Tuesday waiting for the bus to pick me up from work.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
It's going well, thank you, about to re-watch SVU. I always watch the episodes again online the next day because I never catch the complete dialog when it's on TV.

How's your day going so far?

Afternoon, Prince! How are you? Have you finally recovered from that yucky cold?

Almost fully recovered. This was one heck of a cold. Thanks for asking.