The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Good Morning 50Kers :coffee::) Happy Thursday ! Sorry I've been MIA for a few days but my internet at home has been going down every single evening so no wifi and I'm really short of data on my phone soooooo.....that's it ! Now I'm at work so I'm taking this moment before my busy day starts because tonight I'm off to the Ballet :) Coffee for everyone and have a great day----->

Attachments

• 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 12
  • thCAWD3767.jpg
    thCAWD3767.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 12

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Good Morning 50Kers :coffee::) Happy Thursday ! Sorry I've been MIA for a few days but my internet at home has been going down every single evening so no wifi and I'm really short of data on my phone soooooo.....that's it ! Now I'm at work so I'm taking this moment before my busy day starts because tonight I'm off to the Ballet :) Coffee for everyone and have a great day----->

Have a good time at the ballet. Thanks for the coffee. I never had a Tim Horton's coffee. The closest location is in Michigan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
@Jag: no worries...and yes big 600 race this weekend!

@Carlos: looking forward to the strawberries and actually it's not a s'more itself (although I am going to figure out how to add chocolate) but you dip them in fluff and then toast over fire. I'll let you know how they are!

Sent from my sweet sassy silver iPhone
One of the race car drivers from Indy will get on a helicopter after the 500 to go race in the 600. They have done that for quite a few years now. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Thank you Wendy for the coffee but who is Chuck and Keith and where is Jan's? Anybody else??:rotfl:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning also Wendy.....:yes:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Thank you Wendy for the coffee but who is Chuck and Keith and where is Jan's? Anybody else??:rotfl:

Good morning Jag ! Bwahahahahaa I found that pic on the internet and it had Wendy in the middle so I figured you or someone could put dibs on the Keith and the Chuck......:rotfl:

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone! Long time no see! Crazy busy here as usual and this weekend is definitely needed. :)

My daughter and I are going on a spa weekend this weekend to be pampered. We're leaving the boys home to fend for themselves and hopefully the house will still be standing when we get back. LOL

Hope everyone has a great day! :biggrin:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR