The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Good afternoon Taz and good afternoon to each and all. I have been slammed between work and other various things so sorry for ignoring my fav place on iMore and the people that are here all the time. Will be home soon and can relax. Hope pr1nce and anyone else Carlos is feeling better. Peace all!!:)

Good Afternoon Jag... Well evening for you now!! :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Great idea - Now you let me know when to give you my bosses name and number so you can call him and tell him that. i am certain if anybody can convince him you can. Then if not I will move to Canada. Hey would that be neat we could sit right next to each other and work. Wow that would be so cool and you know you would love it.:rotfl::laughing:

No I mean the part-time for the brother's wife of the company you 'used' to work for not this current boss lol ! Um we would probably kill each other after a few days hahahahaha !

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Ok We are heading out to dinner - This time Walt's Seafood our other favorite seafood Place. The owners and friends actually go out themselves to go and catch the fish they serve and at times they will close a few days just to do this nobody minds when it is that fresh and the variety.

Tonight for me Mahi Mahi or Dorado same thing - Like dolphin but not that kind you see at seaworld...LOL
See you all later.

Oooooh Nooooo you are gonna eat Flipper :concern:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
No I mean the part-time for the brother's wife of the company you 'used' to work for not this current boss lol ! Um we would probably kill each other after a few days hahahahaha !

It wasn't the brothers wife. She works there too. David was just the service mgr and it was his. Wife who is the PHD. Anyway I got it but I don't think we would kill each other as long as we were more than 20 feet from each other.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Is this going to be a pay per view event??? We can all use our battery cases Bwhahahaha ... You two play nice now... Desks side by side :) :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice