The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
With all the Holiday's and days to go to cottage country and all the other holidays do you work less and party more and get paid by some weird pay system that the rest of the country does not...If the answer is yes Melissa is going to have to get ready to move to Canada that is all I can say and I know where.....LOL :):rotfl:

Bwahahaha no everyone else gets the same as me ! The only extra I get is the Jewish holidays which btw some more are coming up at the beginning of June !

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Hey pr1nce how are you feeling today ? I made soup today and I could ship some to you

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

I'm feeling better. But I think I said that a few days ago before I started feeling worse. I'm optimistic though that I'll continue to get better. Thanks for asking. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Poor you ! You need to give up that Sunday part-time thing so that at least you have 2 full days off per week....good idea ;)

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 

Great idea - Now you let me know when to give you my bosses name and number so you can call him and tell him that. i am certain if anybody can convince him you can. Then if not I will move to Canada. Hey would that be neat we could sit right next to each other and work. Wow that would be so cool and you know you would love it.:rotfl::laughing:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Ok We are heading out to dinner - This time Walt's Seafood our other favorite seafood Place. The owners and friends actually go out themselves to go and catch the fish they serve and at times they will close a few days just to do this nobody minds when it is that fresh and the variety.

Tonight for me Mahi Mahi or Dorado same thing - Like dolphin but not that kind you see at seaworld...LOL
See you all later.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Bwahahaha no everyone else gets the same as me ! The only extra I get is the Jewish holidays which btw some more are coming up at the beginning of June !

Bye bye enjoy dinner 

OK dinner time so bye bye for now.I will enjoy and any special requests just text me and I will have them send your order right to you.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods