The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Yup lol ! This is what we call the May two four weekend....two four as in a case of 24 beer hahaha ! No it's a stat holiday to celebrate the Queen mothers birthday.

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

Wendy I did not understand that one at alldid I miss what the meaning is?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Wendy I did not understand that one at alldid I miss what the meaning is?

The queen mothers birthday is May 24th. All Canadians get a statutory holiday on the Monday before her birthday. Cottage country people renamed it the May two four weekend because it's the weekend everyone heads up north with their case of 24 beer to start the cottage and camping season......better?

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I don't even see it in my participated section.

It's only supposed to show up in the subscribed section if you're subscribed. It's in the off-topic lounge so it doesn't show up. Some threads from the lounge actually show up in those sections though, but they have to be in a specific forum. This thread isn't in a specific forum. So it doesn't show up.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
The queen mothers birthday is May 24th. All Canadians get a statutory holiday on the Monday before her birthday. Cottage country people renamed it the May two four weekend because it's the weekend everyone heads up north with their case of 24 beer to start the cottage and camping season......better?

Seems like a nice holiday. I've never went camping with a winter coat on. ;)

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
It's only supposed to show up in the subscribed section if you're subscribed. It's in the off-topic lounge so it doesn't show up. Some threads from the lounge actually show up in those sections though, but they have to be in a specific forum. This thread isn't in a specific forum. So it doesn't show up.

Great, thanks. So I have to rely on notifications then. Luckily for me, I am also subscribed to all threads I participated in.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

I want to be an honorary Canadian! :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711