The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I've told myself to be loyal to the last post wins thread, but I had to show my face here as well.

People think I'm only posting in that one thread.

So, no, I haven't here before but I knew about its existence

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I've told myself to be loyal to the last post wins thread, but I had to show my face here as well.

People think I'm only posting in that one thread.

So, no, I haven't here before but I knew about its existence

Well I created it a year ago with the idea of hitting the 20K mark which we recently did and I retitled it to what it is now and all of the many regs keep on going and we talk about anything we want. We have had many people come good friends and welcome to the thread new people all the time.
If you like please feel to post anytime and start to meet the people who come here many of which I am sure you have seen in the regular forums so all in all welcome and hope to see you more often.

Last edited:

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
It would be a good idea to change the title to 50K by removing the 20K. That will reignite the spirit in this thread and will even bring more friendships to this forum.

I have notifications enabled for tapatalk and am always auto subscribed to threads I participate in. I have an OCD to reply to topics I've got a notification for, so yes, you will see me a lot here.

But my OCD only kicks in if I have something valuable to add to former posts.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
It would be a good idea to change the title to 50K by removing the 20K. That will reignite the spirit in this thread and will even bring more friendships to this forum.

I have notifications enabled for tapatalk and am always auto subscribed to threads I participate in. I have an OCD to reply to topics I've got a notification for, so yes, you will see me a lot here.

But my OCD only kicks in if I have something valuable to add to former posts.

Well as I appreciate your comments the title will remain the same as it is now. Named by a good fried and long time poster from the beginning or I should say her idea and I jumped on it because of another from the beginning poster who liked the old name and why it was combined.
Trust me we have no issues with making and having people come all the time and becoming friends fast.
We just ask that you post with respect to all of us and we will show the same to you. Have fun should you choose to join us.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Let me introduce my self.

I'm a 34 year old man, whose grandfather came to the Netherlands from Turkey in mid 1960s. Both my parents are Turkish, so I've been raised as Turk. Living in the Netherlands as Turk made me bilingual, so I have not one but 2 native languages. I started getting English class in Elementary School when I was 9 or 10. And German and French when I was 12 in high school.

Because I didn't love French, I dropped that class and continued with German.

I used to work for Starbucks at schiphol airport in Amsterdam from 2007 till 2010. So I'm sure someone from this thread must have bought coffee from me :).

I was married for a year, but didn't work out, so I am a one man household now, living in a lovely apartment, not far from Amsterdam.

My hobbies are watching tv shows, movies and everything iPhone related.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Yup lol ! This is what we call the May two four weekend....two four as in a case of 24 beer hahaha ! No it's a stat holiday to celebrate the Queen mothers birthday.

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I'm a 34 year old man, whose grandfather came to the Netherlands from Turkey in mid 1960s. Both my parents are Turkish, so I've been raised as Turk. Living in the Netherlands as Turk made me bilingual, so I have not one but 2 native languages. I started getting English class in Elementary School when I was 9 or 10. And German and French when I was 12 in high school.

I used to work for Starbucks at schiphol airport in Amsterdam from 2007 till 2010. So I'm sure someone from this thread must have bought coffee from me :).

I was married for a year, but didn't work out, so I am a one man household now, living in a lovely apartment, not far from Amsterdam.

Welcome to our thread yukhalilsel ! Many Starbucks fans here :) Amsterdam is a very nice city. I've seen pictures from another iMore member.

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Thank you for the intro. While we all I am sure appreciates getting to know you will find that people here are just who they are and we just like to just joke, have fun, and much else we keep private and here we just talk about things that are not very serious but just fun. As I said you are welcome to post and just take things slow and to know each other who are day one posters. Thank you.