The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good afternoon everyone. My apologies for not noting everyone thins morning individually but I wanted to get out on my ride before it got hot as Elizabeth said and it was still hot.

Hope you all are having a good day and afternoon. Meeting friends for lunch so talk to you all later. All of you try and be good. :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Thought I would post a favorite yogurt to share
4u6enu7y.jpg

But Ohhh look I stumbled across this
jeta2usy.jpg

Nooo not my lunch but oh look at the glorious bacon and avocado ... Ok back to my yogurt hahaha

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Good afternoon Elizabeth! Are you back on the iMore forums app?

No :) and I actually feel bad about leaving the iMore app finally to tapatalk. Happy with the dark screen choice that tapatalk allows. So for now that us what I'm using to access the forum. When I have a chance I will review them both and decide which notifications to stop. Hahaha how funny is it to say Stop notifications after waiting soo long. I'm crazy busy so maybe over the weekend I will compare them.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
No :) and I actually feel bad about leaving the iMore app finally to tapatalk. Happy with the dark screen choice that tapatalk allows. So for now that us what I'm using to access the forum. When I have a chance I will review them both and decide which notifications to stop. Hahaha how funny is it to say Stop notifications after waiting soo long. I'm crazy busy so maybe over the weekend I will compare them.

I stayed with the Tapatalk Pro app too. I just prefer that so that I have the other Mobile Nations forums all in one place. Plus the notifications are excellent.

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone! I made it through the day! I wish the sun would come out more often since that would make the days better, but no such luck lately. Thunderstorms a possibility of course which I am deathly afraid of. :(

What's everyone cooking for dinner? When the hubs comes home he's grilling flank steak. Yum! :)

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone! I made it through the day! I wish the sun would come out more often since that would make the days better, but no such luck lately. Thunderstorms a possibility of course which I am deathly afraid of. :(

What's everyone cooking for dinner? When the hubs comes home he's grilling flank steak. Yum! :)
Good afternoon Janey, spaghetti Is on the menu .

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I would recommend the week and not the weekend where it is more busy and you can judge better. I kept the top 3 notification on the top half on Tapatalk and took off the bottom ones. Seem to be working good and i bought Pro and like it and works real good.. I was thinking there was something wrong wit the keyboard on my mini but I figured that if you tap them easy liked I do on my phone and not bank the letters hard everything works just fine so I solved another issue. Anyway good luck with your decision on what to take off and leave.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2