The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Oh that's cool I listen to his music

Yes it was a total surprise. We went to the Rod Stewart show and part way through he announced that he had a special surprise for us and he brings out Carlos Santana !!! We were like 'HOLY CRAP' !!! Hope you are having a good day Carlos :biggrin:

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Yes it was a total surprise. We went to the Rod Stewart show and part way through he announced that he had a special surprise for us and he brings out Carlos Santana !!! We were like 'HOLY CRAP' !!! Hope you are having a good day Carlos :biggrin:

Yes not to bad

It's dog wash day so I'm cleaning up the house about to get the laundry ready.

How's your day

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Good Morning to the 50K crew who comes in while I get to work so my boss pays me...lol Will talk to everyone later and hope your day goes well. If Wendy shows up with my coffee, Please save me a cup of Timmies and a bite of a donut OK?:rotfl:

Sorry.....sooooo busy at work.....maybe not for the morning but Timmies and donuts for the afternoon....YAY !!!!!!!!!! Have a great day Jag :biggrin:

Attachments

• Coffee_and_doughnut_at_Tims.jpg
    Coffee_and_doughnut_at_Tims.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 10
  • tim-hortons-donuts.jpg
    tim-hortons-donuts.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 10

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Yes not to bad

It's dog wash day so I'm cleaning up the house about to get the laundry ready.

How's your day

It's good thanks....very busy at work after being off for a week but I'm slowly pulling myself up out the piles of paperwork left on my desk :rolleyes:

Oh you can have laundry....I did so much when I returned home....two suitcases full...ugh !

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Well if it is working like Tapatalk and especially the notifications that is a start. Now I am hooked on Tapatalk Pro so I will bounce back and forth between them if iMore is really working.

That's what I'm trying to do, at least until all the bugs are worked out. But Im really like the dark version of Tapatalk, and getting notifications on my PC, through the desk top version is a real plus.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Sorry.....sooooo busy at work.....maybe not for the morning but Timmies and donuts for the afternoon....YAY !!!!!!!!!! Have a great day Jag :biggrin:
I will take a coffee and donut...TY Wendy... Everyone else dig in....Now except for the coffee I will be wide awake and i was trying to take a nap at work....:rotfl:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
That's what I'm trying to do, at least until all the bugs are worked out. But Im really like the dark version of Tapatalk, and getting notifications on my PC, through the desk top version is a real plus.
I think I am going to stay with TT. I am use to it now and like the Blue color scheme but the alerts are at least on time.. Yep like pr1nce I am staying with TT.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I would have said HOLY CRAP to rod Stewart and Not Carlos Santana.... Rod Stewart????:rotfl:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR