The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Me neither. And more Cleveland hasn't gotten any receivers in the draft. One guy who had broken arm last year broke his arm again. Gordon might be suspended entire season for drugs. I think Cleveland will be terrible again, like usual. ☹

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Hi Laura! I thought of you when Mr Football lol was drafted. Guess tickets sales have greatly increased!

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Oh it's a great day for a little yard work here too! The temp had not even reached the 70s yet but all should change by Wednesday when we should hit triple digits

Woah triple digits. It's finally warm here in Wisconsin, but it will cool down again on Wednesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Evening 50kers.
Good evening Taz. Hope you had a good day. Just got back from a 25 mile ride along the Gulf and jetties. Went by, You might have seen on the news where they caught a 12 foot hammerhead shark that something bigger than that bit in the side and 20 full formed pups came out that they put back in the gulf and the mother died. Can you imagine what was so big that bit into a shark that big.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Good evening Taz. Hope you had a good day. Just got back from a 25 mile ride along the Gulf and jetties. Went by, You might have seen on the news where they caught a 12 foot hammerhead shark that something bigger than that bit in the side and 20 full formed pups came out that they put back in the gulf and the mother died. Can you imagine what was so big that bit into a shark that big.

12 foot, that's a good size, hope the pups make it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I was using g the free tapatalk with no trouble and every pop up notification had a sound with it that I chose for the app.
Last night I bought pro and uninstalled the freebie and rebooted even did a clean restore on my a pad to 7,1,1 and even before that about 1 out of Rou d 6 notifications do I get a sound but always get the pop up.
When I was charging it they were goi g off with sound like crazy. Now not nearly at all.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox