The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Good morning everyone! Looks like I missed the party last night. :( Oh well, I'm here now! The sun is out (finally) and my husband is off today so once the kids are all at school we are going out to breakfast at IHOP. Woohoo!

Time for coffee right now. Hope everyone has a great day. :)

Morning Janey...Enjoy the day with your hubby:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey 50Kers well I'm officially on vacation now :cool: and heading across the border tomorrow and flying out to Vegas for a week ! Then I will be guaranteed warm weather and none of this 45F that Mother Nature is dishing out these days ugh ! So you might only see me here when I'm relaxing in my room and able to hop on wifi ! Take care peeps :biggrin:
We will ALL miss you Wendy you know that. Have a great time, Relax and hurry back. See ya for now.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
That is what I sat too....My favorite show all week where I can't wait until Friday night is Blue Bloods...Love it!!

It's hard though when there's a game on I want to watch like tonight. I'll usually watch the game and watch Blue Bloods later on demand.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Wendy please stay away just long enough to enjoy the heck out of your, Relax and have a blast but hurry back because we already miss ya. I know Elizabeth is because she is sniffling.. We wish you a safe journey and lots of fun. Bye for now:)