The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
A rough template of the app
e9y8aby7.jpg

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site
We'll I think that is great BK and I miss those road pics and glad you are stopping in here. I don't remember asking but did you notice our title change since we hit our goal?
Seashell came up with. Just did no trembler if I told you. Glad to always you and tell rich hey for me if I don't talk to him soon.

Oh, I noticed the title change as soon as I loaded the page, I was like, 'Missed it by that much!'

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Last year while drinking I played a joke I walked by the fire with my iPhone in my hand and pretend to drop it in. Instead I threw in an old window phone no battery that doesn't work and no one tried to get it out
a5a9aby6.jpg

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Hey 50Kers well I'm officially on vacation now :cool: and heading across the border tomorrow and flying out to Vegas for a week ! Then I will be guaranteed warm weather and none of this 45F that Mother Nature is dishing out these days ugh ! So you might only see me here when I'm relaxing in my room and able to hop on wifi ! Take care peeps :biggrin:

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey 50Kers well I'm officially on vacation now :cool: and heading across the border tomorrow and flying out to Vegas for a week ! Then I will be guaranteed warm weather and none of this 45F that Mother Nature is dishing out these days ugh ! So you might only see me here when I'm relaxing in my room and able to hop on wifi ! Take care peeps :biggrin:
Have yourself a good time,Wendy.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I just want some nice weather already. It hasn't done anything except snow or rain for months! ☹

I wish I can send you some of this Tulsa weather. Its suppose to be in the 80s & 90s all week...I can't deal with this humidity or the threat of severe weather:crying: Hopefully, it'll keep assign over us!!

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm pushing the bad weather out of Cleveland for a little while.

My kids will be grateful for that, BK...especially my son, since he runs track!!! I hate that I'm not in town for the track meets but I'm glad I don't have to sit in that cold rainy weather to watch it! Its a catch 22:straight-face:

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
If something conflicts...It get DVRd and watched the next day otherwise I don't miss them. Love the show. Lots of good shows I watch like right now Blue Bloods on Fri night and I am waiting for Merlin the series on Fri Night on SC FY channel to come back on. Of course Game Of Thrones.

What is everyone's #1 Show on TV that you can't do without if you do watch TV And I don't mean sports pr1nce..That is a gimme.:)

Its so hard to choose just one but I would say its a tie between Cosmos (don't judge me:nerd: ), Law & Order: SVU & Bates Motel

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Have Fun, Wendy!!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods