The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Morning friends!
Stay safe from those tornados...eek! I hate tornado season, last August we had 6 go through here in a span of about 3 hours!! Sometimes when I complain about it still being so cold out I think, nah it's not so bad! lol

Thanks Jag, glad everyone is liking the name👍😊

And pr1nce, about having to sit still for reading GoT, go on the treadmill!😉. I read and do some of my sassy happy dances there!

Hey Elizabeth...glad you're back safe, nice pics!

Hi Wendy!! Hi Janey!! Hi Laura!! Hi bamf! Hi spence!! Hi kataran!!!

Happy Tuesday everyone!!❤️

Sent from my sweet sassy silver iPhone

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Morning friends!
Stay safe from those tornados...eek! I hate tornado season, last August we had 6 go through here in a span of about 3 hours!! Sometimes when I complain about it still being so cold out I think, nah it's not so bad! lol

Thanks Jag, glad everyone is liking the name

And pr1nce, about having to sit still for reading GoT, go on the treadmill!. I read and do some of my sassy happy dances there!

seashell you are welcome about the name and BTW now that I think of it I have a feeling those special Happy Dances of yours were learned from G OF T.....:rotfl:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Well first of all I am sorry I missed ALL you night owls last night that was posting in 50K after I went to bed at 11. So with that I love to see hjow all of a sudden the posting has picked up since we hit our first plateau in under a year.

So now to you early birds from Spencer first to everyone else here - TOO many to mention since I have tro start work I hope ALL of you have a wonderful Tuesday and this is my Fri. even though my weekends lurk near and have to work half days. Thank you all for keeping up the strong posting and I mean that here. Everyone tells me they love the title seashell. :)

Well time to earn the big salary and my benefits of Ins. finally kick in tomorrow so that I pumped about with a new job. Again have a great day everyone!!!!:cool:

Have a great day Jag! ;)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Morning friends!

Thanks Jag, glad everyone is liking the name👍😊

And pr1nce, about having to sit still for reading GoT, go on the treadmill!😉. I read and do some of my sassy happy dances there!

Good afternoon seashell! When I'm on the treadmill I'm usually listening to music. I'll take a happy dance though! :)

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning 50k!! Hope everyone has a great Tuesday and please stay safe from all this horrendous weather!!! I'm currently in Tulsa and luckily the storms never hit us. We had light rain Sunday morning and thats it. I'm use to the snow in Ohio and earthquakes in LA but this tornado stuff is real freaky:cant-watch:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Good Morning 50k!! Hope everyone has a great Tuesday and please stay safe from all this horrendous weather!!! I'm currently in Tulsa and luckily the storms never hit us. We had light rain Sunday morning and thats it. I'm use to the snow in Ohio and earthquakes in LA but this tornado stuff is real freaky:cant-watch:

Good afternoon Nikki! We have just had rain for the past few days with more on the way the rest of the week.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Good afternoon Nikki! We have just had rain for the past few days with more on the way the rest of the week.

Oh wow, I guess it is afternoon LOL...Good Afternoon, Pr1nce!! That's good. Rain is much better than that other mess! It's kinda chilly today but no signs of any weather issues so I'm happy:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
As hot and humid it is here I wish it would pour rain the entire rest of the day and I swear I would stand out in it all day to cool off.:cool:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR