The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
It's going to rain every day this week. ☹
de9esu9a.png

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Well my Wife, me and my house survived the first wave of tornadoes. The second storm is due late tonight or early in the AM....we're holding on. Might have to sleep in the basement tonight.

Sent from MY BLACK G'NOTE3

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Well my Wife, me and my house survived the first wave of tornadoes. The second storm is due late tonight or early in the AM....we're holding on. Might have to sleep in the basement tonight.

Oh my God

Keep safe my friend I saw it on the news

Scary stuff

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Yikes! Stay safe.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Stay safe spencer. It's going to be a rainy and stormy week here too. Keep your cell phone charged!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
How was everyone's day? Work was good and I'm still on the bus, over 2 1/2 hours later. Door to door transportation sucks sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey thatgirl87 nice to see you here :biggrin: Wow how come it takes so long on the bus if you only live 30 minutes away ? What does the driver take you on the scenic route !

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

OMGosh you never told me you were where they had the tornadoes...oh my stay safe !!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73