The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good evening everyone. Hope you night or evening really is starting out ok. i am going to get some dinner going since I had no lunch and a latte and bagle for breakfast thins morning since I needed to go in to work early but home now and relaxing the rest of the evening. I am going to have a very busy week. Be back in a bit after I cook something.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Good evening everyone. Hope you night or evening really is starting out ok. i am going to get some dinner going since I had no lunch and a latte and bagle for breakfast thins morning since I needed to go in to work early but home now and relaxing the rest of the evening. I am going to have a very busy week. Be back in a bit after I cook something.

Good evening Jag!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Glad your home safe buddy enjoy your meal
Just enough to get some food in me. It was not much. I was not starving. Just wanted to well I started watching even more how I eat to lose a bit and not because I need it but to help with with stamina on my job. Lots of water and protein shakes at work.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
A lazy day. Chilly and windy here. Just watched some basketball and hockey on TV.
Watching Indycar at Barber Motorsports in Alabama. Rainy so it is a bit of a messy race...but it is my all time favorite sport to watch an Formula 1, of course Football. basketball and baseball in that order. :biggrin:

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
My Sunday went well. Went to visit my stepdaughter's newborn and then went to the clam shack now it's time to get ready for Monday