The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
I just saw an article on the web that says we're probably going to have a colder than normal summer, since the Great Lakes are still 30% frozen. ☹

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I just saw an article on the web that says we're probably going to have a colder than normal summer, since the Great Lakes are still 30% frozen. ☹

If they mean 70 to 80, instead of 80 to 90, I might be able to live with that.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Good Afternoon 50k!! Hope everyone is enjoying their day:)

The weather here in Tulsa is all over the place. We dodged a bad thunderstorm this morning, and hopefully we'll dodge the severe weather this afternoon too!! Temp is 81 & although the humidity is high, its windy as heck (up to 40mph) so it doesn't feel as hot. I don't know what's worse, Cleveland or Tulsa:straight-face: I just wish it was time for me to move back to LA...12 months & counting:rolleyes:

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site

The weather here in Tulsa is all over the place. We dodged a bad thunderstorm this morning, and hopefully we'll dodge the severe weather this afternoon too!! Temp is 81 & although the humidity is high, its windy as heck (up to 40mph) so it doesn't feel as hot. I don't know what's worse, Cleveland or Tulsa:straight-face: I just wish it was time for me to move back to LA...12 months & counting:rolleyes:

Good afternoon Nikki

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good afternoon Nikki! It's 55 and windy here today. I think there's a chance of rain later.

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone! It's only 4:10p and I'm ready for bed already. Or maybe I should have some coffee? LOL

Supposed to rain all week so maybe I'll get some outside time in before it's too late. Enjoy the rest of the day. :)

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Good afternoon Nikki! It's 55 and windy here today. I think there's a chance of rain later.

It's not raining now, but it's rather cool. Rain is coming tomorrow, even though it will be warmer.
5u7y2uqe.png

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh