The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Good Sunday Morning 50Kers :biggrin::coffee: Okay so I have a bridal shower to go to today ugh ! It will pretty much take up my entire day so I will see you all later. Who wants brekkie.......

Attachments

• brakfast-breakfast-coffee-egg-food-Favim_com-262268.jpg
    brakfast-breakfast-coffee-egg-food-Favim_com-262268.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 16

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning to Pr1nce and Taz and Wendy... Wendy I am coming for that breakfast and for any of my family that gives a S***:rotfl: YES I am working until 1 but you guys just have a blast this Sunday. Get out and enjoy our nice hot 82 degree 90 % humidiity. Pr1nce I might have to come uo there instead of you coming here. I am so hot. Have a wonder day 50Kers.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Good Morning to Pr1nce and Taz and Wendy... Wendy I am coming for that breakfast and for any of my family that gives a S***:rotfl: YES I am working until 1 but you guys just have a blast this Sunday. Get out and enjoy our nice hot 82 degree 90 % humidiity. Pr1nce I might have to come uo there instead of you coming here. I am so hot. Have a wonder day 50Kers.

If it's too hot for you now what are you gonna do in July and August?! :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
If it's too hot for you now what are you gonna do in July and August?! :)
Same thing as now but complain a whole lot more.....:rotfl: You wouild think living in Fla for 38 years I would be use to it but Darrick will tell you. He lived in Central FL and so did I and it is worse here and remember i am on the Gulf Of Mexico. Hey don't worry about me. You just relax and take it easy my friend.:cool:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Same thing as now but complain a whole lot more.....:rotfl: You wouild think living in Fla for 38 years I would be use to it but Darrick will tell you. He lived in Central FL and so did I and it is worse here and remember i am on the Gulf Of Mexico. Hey don't worry about me. You just relax and take it easy my friend.:cool:

I remember our family trips to Disney during the summer were extremely hot! I was ready to come back to good ole Illinois humidity. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Sunday Morning 50Kers :biggrin::coffee: Okay so I have a bridal shower to go to today ugh ! It will pretty much take up my entire day so I will see you all later. Who wants brekkie.......
Wendyyyyy I am hungry. I had to come in real early this morning to do some paperwork and on my 3rd Soy Latte.....:laughing: