The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I thought you all might like to see this. Please don't worry about your individual count, It is the names of the people who contributed to our access all the way to one post. I just pulled these so as of the time stamp on this post.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    11.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    11 KB · Views: 19
  • Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    10 KB · Views: 19
  • Capture4.PNG
    Capture4.PNG
    10.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Capture5.PNG
    Capture5.PNG
    9.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Capture6.PNG
    Capture6.PNG
    11.1 KB · Views: 19

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

[INFO]Attention to everyone who is part of the former 20K soon to be YES 50K. I waited because I really wanted Elizabeth to be one to sign off on being OK with her and she did along with the rest of the votes. My idea is leave everything alone except change 20K to My thought was 50K v2 unless after for sure 50K someone else comes up with only one word before or after it. I don't want to make the title any longer. This is the last opinion I really need and to do so by quoting this post so it gets through this forum all day so others can read. When I leave work tonight there will be a new title so this is why I sorta need to know ASAP. I had a good word this morning and forgot it...lol Maybe it will come back to me. Have a great day all of you.[/INFO]

What about 'The iMore 2050...'😉
And maybe a slant line thru the 20?...just a silly idea.

Sent from my sweet sassy silver iPhone

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

What about 'The iMore 2050...'
And maybe a slant line thru the 20?...just a silly idea.

Not such a silly idea 20K / 50K

I had the perfect word this morning and forgot it, That is what happens when you get older....:)
Seashell that will be in the mix. I know that Elizabeth had a fondness for 20K and that would sure make her happy. :biggrin:

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Not such a silly idea 20K / 50K

I had the perfect word this morning and forgot it, That is what happens when you get older....:)
Seashell that will be in the mix. I know that Elizabeth had a fondness for 20K and that would sure make her happy. :biggrin:

Cool!

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

[INFO]Attention to everyone who is part of the former 20K soon to be YES 50K. I waited because I really wanted Elizabeth to be one to sign off on being OK with her and she did along with the rest of the votes. My idea is leave everything alone except change 20K to My thought was 50K v2 unless after for sure 50K someone else comes up with only one word before or after it. I don't want to make the title any longer. This is the last opinion I really need and to do so by quoting this post so it gets through this forum all day so others can read. When I leave work tonight there will be a new title so this is why I sorta need to know ASAP. I had a good word this morning and forgot it...lol Maybe it will come back to me. Have a great day all of you.[/INFO]

Sounds good to me! I wasn't here in the beginning, but I am really grateful to have met everyone here. Whatever the title is, I will still hang out here. :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Hi Jag and everyone ! Whew that sure was a party :party:

I'm all for seashell's idea of 20K / 50 because then that will keep Elizabeth happy and it will be easy to add 100K to it in the future ! Looks good to me :

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Hi Jag and everyone ! Whew that sure was a party :party:

I'm all for seashell's idea of 20K / 50 because then that will keep Elizabeth happy and it will be easy to add 100K to it in the future ! Looks good to me :

I like that idea. I wouldn't call it the 50K v2. That to me refers to the first part being called the 50K.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Forget 50k...

The iMore 278k Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Sounds good to me! I wasn't here in the beginning, but I am really grateful to have met everyone here. Whatever the title is, I will still hang out here. :)
Janey you have to...Nobody else is going to make me savory Matzo Brae....:biggrin:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hi Wendy, Janey, seashell, bamf and Pr1nce. Good afternoon to all of you......Hope you all are having a good afternoon, I am.:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

[NOTE]Everyone and I mean everyone here now or here later....Please thank seashell who has returned to us after too long being gone for the suggestion of a new title for the forum. YEP we now have a new title and well on our way to goal number 2.

Thank you seashell and thank everyone for backing it

[h=1]The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?[/h][/NOTE]

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site

Good afternoon buddy. Glad to see you so check out the new title of our forum. I am glad it worked this way to please Elizabeth and everyone seems to like it.:)

Good afternoon Jag, title looks really good and it fits.