The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I want to say one more thing ok please...I let the emotions of this whole week and the planning between 3 of us and the wonderful artwork Elizabeth did we were really hoping for a reg to hit the post but it did not work that way and what Laura said hit home to me just now. I deleted my thread directed to spencer so all is good so lets celebrate this night and figure what we are going to do about the title change yes or no. I have to take weight in Elizabeth too as she is a big part of this so I hope all will forgive me because this place and everyone in it means a lot to me.
Sounds great Jag!

Whatever we do with the title is fine with me as long as we keep going! :)

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

Ummm... I say that we set something sort of like a monthly, weekly, and daily goal, but that would be too complicated... Anyone up for the iMore 25K post challenge or do you think it should be higher? Its not really my call since I've haven't been here for a while. :D

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Ummm... I say that we set something sort of like a monthly, weekly, and daily goal, but that would be too complicated... Anyone up for the iMore 25K post challenge or do you think it should be higher? Its not really my call since I've haven't been here for a while. :D
If we so anything and rest assured this forum is going nowhere except up but we are going to keep the same way we have been doing it. We will all vote on a title change that I already asked 50K so majority rules.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good night everyone and thank you very much for making a small idea come true . We will decide on the title another night.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR