The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Let's Congratulate every one who has ever participated in this wonderful thread that Jag had started :)
Together we have accomplished our goal of 20k posts!

Over the last few weeks we gave gotten together and thought rather than honoring the person who hits the mark we wily have a award for everyone to share.
There is an avatar or shirt as we have fondly come to call them you can use for the next day or two and a wallpaper to use as well or keep for the memories!
View attachment 54836
And the wallpaper
View attachment 54837

OUTSTANDING. GREAT job Elizabeth...as usual....SMILE

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Elizabeth I want to thank you for the hard work you put into this to make this something special and I think seashell should grab them both for us missing her so much.

I also would like to know who wants this title changed to 50K now and keep it going?? lastly again i cannot thank you all for your contributions in an idea I brought to iMore and am proud of each and everyone of you.

Yes, please keep it going! This is fun and awesome 🙆

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Elizabeth I want to thank you for the hard work you put into this to make this something special and I think seashell should grab them both for us missing her so much.

I also would like to know who wants this title changed to 50K now and keep it going?? lastly again i cannot thank you all for your contributions in an idea I brought to iMore and am proud of each and everyone of you.

Sounds like a plan...50K sounds GREAT.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

I like the title for the memories. We can change to goal but my vote is to kept the title as it is.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

I would also like to thank you all for welcoming me to this wonderful forum several months ago. I would like to suggest that we rename the thread the 50K. It's our next goal!

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140423_0003.png
    wp_ss_20140423_0003.png
    1 MB · Views: 7

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I'm in for the 50K name change !!!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I would also like to thank you all for welcoming me to this wonderful forum several months ago. I would like to suggest that we rename the thread the 50K. It's our next goal!

And I'm so happy you stayed :biggrin:

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Ok 20k family I'm sure I've missed some likes and thanks along the way tonight. I will be back in a few hours but for now

CONGRATULATIONS 20kers

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I don't think it really is that important re: numbers. It's nice to see everyone who contributes, and it'll be nice to continue and keep up our conversations and sharing with each other.
I agree Laura and while you are here I asked if everyone wants to take a vote and change thew title and keep on going to the next plaateau??

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

pr1nce, what format did you save your avatar? It looks fuzzy and out of focus. Everyone else's look clear and in focus to me.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I want to say one more thing ok please...I let the emotions of this whole week and the planning between 3 of us and the wonderful artwork Elizabeth did we were really hoping for a reg to hit the post but it did not work that way and what Laura said hit home to me just now. I deleted my thread directed to spencer so all is good so lets celebrate this night and figure what we are going to do about the title change yes or no. I have to take weight in Elizabeth too as she is a big part of this so I hope all will forgive me because this place and everyone in it means a lot to me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro