The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

It was really good thanks ! My family all left now so the house is quiet and the kitchen is cleaned so now a little 'me' time on here :biggrin:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Ohhhh how adorable !!!love the cakes Wendy!! Ham is in the oven so don't tell... I having some hahah
I have ice cream cone cupcakes but you outdid your self there girl :)

Lol with the eggs earlier and all the yummy desserts, we are set!

Thanks Karen ! Yes looks like we had the Easter dinner right here with your ham and katarans devilled eggs and my desert !

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hope your evening with your future family was very nice Jag !
When you don't have one for so long it can't be anything but great when you are treated as part of the family already anyway..... It was really good. Hope you had a good Easter Wendy.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

When you don't have one for so long it can't be anything but great when you are treated as part of the family already anyway..... It was really good. Hope you had a good Easter Wendy.

Yes that's a good feeling ! I did have a good Easter thanks....minus the chocolate bunnies for me of course !

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Hey 20k!!! Hope everyone had a wonderful day/Easter (for those that celebrate):)

I've been traveling all afternoon, so I'm headed to bed. Good Night Y'all...talk to you in the morn!!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well time for Game Of Thrones so see everyone in an Hour if you are around and if not in the morning. Good night Wendy if I miss ya later and everyone else. :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Well time for Game Of Thrones so see everyone in an Hour if you are around and if not in the morning. Good night Wendy if I miss ya later and everyone else. :)

Oh enjoy ! I just downloaded the entire Game of Thrones book collection to iBooks on my iPad yesterday :)