The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Liver yuck! I'm sorry my parents used to eat liver when I was a kid. I tried it but never liked it.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Is this Campfire Laura from the south side of the WP ☺️

It was a pleasure to meet you and after reading some of the strange posts here on the 20k I'm starting to think this is a serious milestone
A very serious milestone. Carlos did you ever go back to post 1 when I started it and read how it came about and why it is so serious/ Also there is so much more to it that the regs. here know when we use to get a special Avatar every time you hit the 1000th interval post like 10,000 - 14,000 - 15,000 et but we stopped it. Elizabeth use to make them Now we are just waiting to hit 20K. I hit 19,000 last week.

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

There really is such a thing called chopped liver I thought it was just a saying

LOL! Yes it's a real thing. It's chopped chicken livers, not cow livers. My mother always tried to get me to eat liver but I never would. Chopped chicken liver only mixed with saut?ed onions and hardboiled eggs and a little mayo or chicken fat to hold it all together. Add some salt and it's done!

Now I'm hungry too...

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site

LOL! Yes it's a real thing. It's chopped chicken livers, not cow livers. My mother always tried to get me to eat liver but I never would. Chopped chicken liver only mixed with saut?ed onions and hardboiled eggs and a little mayo or chicken fat to hold it all together. Add some salt and it's done!

Now I'm hungry too...

Sounds great. Nice dish for a stay at home day like today

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site

A very serious milestone. Carlos did you ever go back to post 1 when I started it and read how it came about and why it is so serious/ Also there is so much more to it that the regs. here know when we use to get a special Avatar every time you hit the 1000th interval post like 10,000 - 14,000 - 15,000 et but we stopped it. Elizabeth use to make them Now we are just waiting to hit 20K. I hit 19,000 last week.

Yes I read your first post and jumped around a little

Problem is it's a sticky buried in off topic so it has low exposure

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

We make liver here in the NE but never call it that but I guess we do chop it

My father is the liver king he could saut? it so good

Gotta go call my dad getting hungry

Ohhh Carlos I just can't eat that... Hahahaha I will go along with Janey's soup tho

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Hey it's a busy week too lol so slow down that post count hahaha!!
Good Afternoon Jag :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Yes I read your first post and jumped around a little

Problem is it's a sticky buried in off topic so it has low exposure

That's a good thing. It's a little off the beaten path and people have to search it out then once they come here they keep coming back. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good evening everyone. Hope everybody is doing well tonight in 20K and the rest of the forums.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Did you get any pictures, Elizabeth?

Unfortunately, bad weather here. It's currently rainy and cloudy. The s-word is returning later. ☹

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

My mom took this pic for me about an hour ago...I'm not looking forward to going home for the weekend :(

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397604543.355628.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox