The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Well if you can't beat em join em......yesterday we were in the low 70's and today 65 and guess what tonight a 30 degree drop and SNOW ugh ! I think we need to put a hit out on Mother Nature and maybe she'll go into hiding lol !

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

I'm with you. Mother Nature has to go!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I'm not joking either....look at this 90% chance of snow tomorrow ! Where's the box of Kleenex so I can cry now :(

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1397526211.764647.jpg

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Not my wallet dear... That would be her dad remember?? :biggrin: I do have to put out the money - A good sum for that round thing with the sparkly thing on top.!!!!!:heart:

Bwahahaha that was old school dear ! In today's world your wallet better be open for more than just the 💍 ...... 🎵cuz we're going to the chapel and.....🎵

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Oh Janey I'm so happy that's all it was and not a fire ! I totally feel you on the laundromat thing I hate it too that once in a while that I've had to go like when my washing machine died and I hate to wait a week for the new one. Guess I'm spoiled lol.

Happy Passover to you and to Jag also !! I work for an Orthodox Jewish family so my workplace is now closed till April 23rd 

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 
Thank you Wendy for the Passover greetings, Went to a Passover Party at some friends after work and it was spot on.

Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Bwahahaha that was old school dear ! In today's world your wallet better be open for more than just the  ...... cuz we're going to the chapel and.....

What do you mean old school? Who said I was or her dad is not old school...Do you want me to tell you what I just spent on the ....The first one and then the real one.... Both broke the bank...LOL

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Oh that's very nice !!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Oh that's very nice !!

Who are you talking to. I will have to tell you the details. I forget you are closed until next Wed. Do they pay you?? You know those Orthodox and I am conservative.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Wendy you know next month I started 20K. We have and will hit 20K before or by then. You have to talk to Elizabeth about what we should do and what we have been talking about and why we were talking about doing what she was thinking ok??

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Who are you talking to. I will have to tell you the details. I forget you are closed until next Wed. Do they pay you?? You know those Orthodox and I am conservative.

I was talking to you but your quote was inside my quote lol ! Yes we get paid which is really nice !

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Wendy you know next month I started 20K. We have and will hit 20K before or by then. You have to talk to Elizabeth about what we should do and what we have been talking about and why we were talking about doing what she was thinking ok??

Yes we will have to talk. I hope I'm not away when it happens I will be really pissed lol

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I was talking to you but your quote was inside my quote lol ! Yes we get paid which is really nice !

I know I fixed it....... when I saw it...That is nice that you get paid.!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Yes we will have to talk. I hope I'm not away when it happens I will be really pissed lol

You CANNOT be away, there is no way but make sure you talk 'E' and she will fill you in on what we were talking about today and why because of well a few things and reasons, She will tell you.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well time to go to bed, Early morning and a long day and i am tired. Good night all and good night Wendy. TTYL

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Well time to go to bed, Early morning and a long day and i am tired. Good night all and good night Wendy. TTYL

Okay I will talk to her. Nite Jag sleep well TTYL ! And goodnight everyone :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices