The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Hey 20K!! Hope everyone's Saturday was as beautiful as mine:) I didn't do anything special but I did enjoy the mild weather &the fact that I had nothing to do...feels great to be lazy:rotfl:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Hey 20K!! Hope everyone's Saturday was as beautiful as mine:) I didn't do anything special but I did enjoy the mild weather &the fact that I had nothing to do...feels great to be lazy:rotfl:

I'm with you Nikki. I'm all about being lazy today!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I'm with you Nikki. I'm all about being lazy today!
That is a 3rd and good evening top you Pr1nce and Nikki:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Happy Sunday 20k family. Hope everyone has an outstanding Sunday :)
Good Morning Elizabeth....Hey I thought that if you want to throw a 20K Mark Party and since YOU agreed to pay for it with your Centurion Card - Maybe if Melissa's family was not here we could combine you know with it and really have a blast. What do you think of that?:)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning Elizabeth....Hey I thought that if you want to throw a 20K Mark Party and since YOU agreed to pay for it with your Centurion Card - Maybe if Melissa's family was not here we could combine you know with it and really have a blast. What do you think of that?:)

What's 'we could combine you know with it' ????? :rotfl:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox