The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good Afternoon 20K, A NICE and SUNNY day here, but the pollen count is high.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good afternoon to everyone and I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend with great weather, You all deserve it.

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

What a crazy day here today. Found out that sometime during the night someone broke into the high school, pee'd on the floor and left. I'm thinking that there was abuse of some kind of substance involved. LOL Helicopters have been hovering all over the place for most of the day which has been really noisy at times. They took someone in but it turned out it wasn't the guy that did the deed. The school was on a partial lockdown for the day which was a bummer for the kids since it's actually nice weather here for a change.

Other than that, it was just another day in suburbia. :rolleyes: Hope everyone had a good day today!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

What a crazy day here today. Found out that sometime during the night someone broke into the high school, pee'd on the floor and left. I'm thinking that there was abuse of some kind of substance involved. LOL Helicopters have been hovering all over the place for most of the day which has been really noisy at times. They took someone in but it turned out it wasn't the guy that did the deed. The school was on a partial lockdown for the day which was a bummer for the kids since it's actually nice weather here for a change.

Other than that, it was just another day in suburbia. :rolleyes: Hope everyone had a good day today!

That's just crazy! People have lost their minds!

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

That's strange. I've heard of people stealing stuff from schools, never heard of that before.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox