The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Morning! The sun is out! The sun is out! The sun is out! Can I say it again? The sun is out! I've been thinking all morning about what to do with the backyard this summer. I have huge ideas and a small budget but my daughter and I will somehow make it work. Too bad there is a cold snap predicted for next week...of course the week that the kids are off from school. LOL

Hope everyone enjoys their day today. :biggrin:

Good morning Janey!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good afternoon to everyone. I hope your afternoon is going well. The weather here today is just beautiful. in the mid 70s with a bit of a wind but just a wonderful day to spend all day outdoors and just got in an hour ago.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Hellooooo 20k family! Hope everyone has had and is still having a wonderful day. Hey we need a party night!!! Hmmmm let's plan one.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hellooooo 20k family! Hope everyone has had and is still having a wonderful day. Hey we need a party night!!! Hmmmm let's plan one.
OK you got the pool and space and I can kick in a couple bucks...lol and a six pack of something. You let us know when you got it all set up and where the tickets are waiting for the flight. Economy will be fine for us.:rotfl:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hi Elizabeth! Did I hear someone say party?? ;)
Yep Elizabveth is flying everyone out to Cali when we hit 20K for the 20K Party. I am throwing in a six pack of Corona's and limes and a bottle of Herradura.:cool:

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Hey 20k'ers...just wanted to stop by & say hello before heading to sleep. It's been a long day!!! Sweet Dreams Y'all!

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Hey everyone! I'm in for the CA party too. I'll cook for everyone as long as I can get in on some of the beverages. LOL

The sun is out again today so I think I might start to do some backyard rearranging. I can't wait for school to be over and summer to be here. :D

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Good Morning Y'all!!! The high in OK today is 84...hope everyone gets to experience a warm and wonderful Thursday:)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

PARTY....did someone say PARTY !!! IN CALI !!! Free flights and food and drinks and I get to meet Elizabeth and the entire 20K crew !!! Why YES count me in for sure :dancing:

Ok now that I'm more composed lmao :rotfl: Good morning everyone and Happy Thursday :biggrin::coffee: It's going to be 66 F here today say YAY !!!!! Have a great day everyone :biggrin:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good morning 20kers!! It's gonna be in the 60s here again today. Have a great day everyone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods