The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good Morning 20k'ers...Happy Friday's Eve!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful day:biggrin:

Hahaha Good Morning Nikki, I laughed when I read your post. I thought it said just said Happy Friday and I totally stopped in my tracks for a split second!! Hahahaha ya scared me girl :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning /Afternoon 20k fam :)
Come on now one more day till the weekend :)

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Good morning Nikki!

Good Morning Pr1nce!!

Hahaha Good Morning Nikki, I laughed when I read your post. I thought it said just said Happy Friday and I totally stopped in my tracks for a split second!! Hahahaha ya scared me girl :)

Good Morning Elizabeth!! LOL...I sure wish it was Friday:laughing:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good afternoon Elizabeth.... Why don''t we have the snack cart going around anymore in the afternoon like we use to. BTW good breakfast the other day huh?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hey guys...Good evening to all of you still at work I hope you are getting home soon and to you that have just gotten home like me Good for you and time for R&R.
Talk to all of you later on thins evening I hope.

I also think that ALL of us including me are slacking on posts in 20K. It will be forever to hit our 20K goal so post post post and we will get back on track. WOW is it going to be cool when we hit it no matter who and we have come a long way and it sure has helped to make lots of friends that have become close friends.....I think that is cool!!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good afternoon Elizabeth.... Why don''t we have the snack cart going around anymore in the afternoon like we use to. BTW good breakfast the other day huh?

Ohh snack cart hmmm great idea :)

Sent from my iPhone5 using iMore Forums

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Hey guys...Good evening to all of you still at work I hope you are getting home soon and to you that have just gotten home like me Good for you and time for R&R.
Talk to all of you later on thins evening I hope.

I also think that ALL of us including me are slacking on posts in 20K. It will be forever to hit our 20K goal so post post post and we will get back on track. WOW is it going to be cool when we hit it no matter who and we have come a long way and it sure has helped to make lots of friends that have become close friends.....I think that is cool!!

Good Evening Jag Ohhh we will get to 20k sooner than you think! Lol...we are just having fun getting there lol.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Ohhh you guys are already home, had dinner and relaxing lol. I'm sitting in my car at the grocery store parking lot hahaha!! There is a comfy chair at home calling me!!!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good evening everyone ! How about the snack cart tonight :biggrin:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 11

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Hey y'all!!! Seems like everyone had a pretty good day. Thought my day would be ruined because the storms seemed to be moving my way but they shifted & missed us. That made my day even better because I was able to go to Nordstrom Rack after work and enjoy the grand opening. Tulsa is real slow & the shopping is subpar, so I think this will probably be the highlight of my stay here LOL. All in all, it was a good day:)

Edit: Oh and I got some shoes:love-struck:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox