The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good Morning 20K, Glad to here your ok Elizabeth2. Its rainy, but warm here......Kinda busy Saturday for me. I really just want to sleep and watch NCAA B'Ball

Ohhh a rainy Saturday morning... Coffee, blanket, comfy couch, AND March Madness ahhhhh
Get your Saturday running around done and plop on that couch with remote in hand :)
Thanks for the thoughts on the earthquake.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

WOW like last week. That is unreal and hope all of you are safe.

Good Morning Jag
Pretty crazy don't ya think?
All safe here. Looks like lots of clean up at some grocery stores. Disneyland shut the rides down. Hopefully all the water mains are repaired by now.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning everyone. A very busy morning for work today and looks like it is going to be a long day today with rain. I hate it but I just can't find anyone else to pay my bills so you know you keep working.....:rotfl:

We need to all go together and buy lotto tickets hahahaha wouldn't that be fun?
You will be home before you know it watching the games :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning 20k family :)
Hope everyone has a great Saturday xoxo

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I hope so too my dear....It is just going to be a long day for me and rainy on top. I am just glad you all are ok there. Will talk to you later on I am sure. Have fun today and go shopping for me ok.....:rotfl:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

My old boss and I still do who I told you I work for after here on Sat. We should, You never know hat might happen. :biggrin:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good Morning 20k family :)
Hope everyone has a great Saturday xoxo

Good morning Elizabeth! Have a great Saturday. I'll be watching more BB later today. This tournament has had some incredible games.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Will it ever stop? ☹
nuvame3a.png

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

@Laura Is the weather still that bad in your home area? Do they predict any letup at all soon?i really feel bad for all of you but you have been getting really hammered for a longtime!! :(

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good evening everyone... My worst nightmare might be coming tomorrow as just about anyone that really knows me here but especially Twitter knows I live fore IndyCar and tomorrow is the opening season at the Grand Prix of St. Petersburg - an hour from my house and all set up wit paddock and VIP passes but only one other time 3 years ago in rained and they had to hold it on a Monday. That time i was able to go but not this year if it happens and they are predicting hard rains all day. I cannot begin to tell you if this happens and this is my tradition and would have been Melissa's first time and she was so excited. I can only pray but does not look good so we will see tomorrow.

I hope all of you have a good evening tonight and I am going to watch Skyfall in Blu Ray that just came today from Amazon. I can't wait since i saw it when it first came out. Peace to all of you tonight.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

@Elizabeth...Trader Joe's Popcorn with Olive Oil and Skyfall... Are you and hubby in? That is the plan tonight for me and Melissa. Have a good evening no matter what you do. :)

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site

Wife told me today that we should not buy any more DVD/Blu-Ray discs. She's tired of them stacking up. So, iTunes purchases from here on out for most things. Now, I only need to convince her that we need a Mac Mini to use as a home media center... Wish me luck.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

@Laura Is the weather still that bad in your home area? Do they predict any letup at all soon?i really feel bad for all of you but you have been getting really hammered for a longtime!! :(
We got about 3" so far. It was raining when I posted that. Now there's snow on the ground and snow on my car.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Good evening everyone... My worst nightmare might be coming tomorrow as just about anyone that really knows me here but especially Twitter knows I live fore IndyCar and tomorrow is the opening season at the Grand Prix of St. Petersburg - an hour from my house and all set up wit paddock and VIP passes but only one other time 3 years ago in rained and they had to hold it on a Monday. That time i was able to go but not this year if it happens and they are predicting hard rains all day. I cannot begin to tell you if this happens and this is my tradition and would have been Melissa's first time and she was so excited. I can only pray but does not look good so we will see tomorrow.

I hope all of you have a good evening tonight and I am going to watch Skyfall in Blu Ray that just came today from Amazon. I can't wait since i saw it when it first came out. Peace to all of you tonight.
I hope the rain stops! You can send it my way. I'll gladly accept rain instead of snow. Then I'll send the snow to Alaska!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I forgot how good Skyfall was as we just finished viewing it - Great movie and with that that good night to the forum and 20K for tonight and will see you all tomorrow sometime. Of course if it does not rain I will be at he Grand Prix Indycar race in St. Pete. Good night all.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

I forgot how good Skyfall was as we just finished viewing it - Great movie and with that that good night to the forum and 20K for tonight and will see you all tomorrow sometime. Of course if it does not rain I will be at he Grand Prix Indycar race in St. Pete. Good night all.

I hope you'll be at the race tomorrow. I'd love to see some pictures if you get any.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR