The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good afternoon everybody. Hope everybodies day is going well and work is not kicking your butts today. Must be Wendy's...Haven't heard from her. :(

I'm here *waving* work is nuts.....and next week will be even worse when we move to our new offices...packing, moving, and unpacking and trying to work in between all that :cant-watch:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Yep :) we are rather warm. I would have been happy to have had some chilly days :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Hey Elizabeth....I am soooo willing to share my chilly days with you girl :rotfl: well only in exchange for a dip in your pool !! :cool:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good Evening!!

Unfortunately, my first 2 days were terrible. I arrived in Albuquerque Sunday night from LA & was up all night dealing with the dryness of the air & my raggedy sinuses, woke up Monday morning with a headache & sore throat, went to the office for a little bit then headed to Espanola so I could train for the week. This is where it got worse. I don't want to offend anyone but Espanola is probably one of the most desolate places I've ever been. My hotel outside the city is nice but it takes me 25min to get to the hospital and there's nothing around it but desert & tumbleweed. On top of all that my sinuses got worse & I woke up today without a voice, so all I could do is assist my colleague. I'm very much looking forward to the rest of the week because that means my time here is coming to an end. It has to get BETTER. I'm also hoping my voice will return at some point:straight-face:

Oh dear Nikki I hope you feel better soon. I too suffer from sinus issues and I know exactly how you must be feeling :( BTW nice to see you here spending some time in 20K ! Take care :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good morning everyone! Some light snow and a high of 30 here today. 8 days til spring. :)

Well well well mr. pr1nce thank you for sharing your snow :rotfl: right now we are experiencing white-out conditions and they said we could go home at 4:00pm.....nice of them huh...ugh !

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good Afternoon everyone......Laura I always miss you :crying: Hello from the Winter Wonderland of the World.....the Snowbelt.....Toronto ON Canada.....ugh ! My upcoming Vegas trip is looking awfully good right about now !!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Thanks for the well wishes y'all!!! This thread is so AWESOME:D

Still feeling funky but much better than yesterday. I found out its not my sinuses that are giving me troubles. My doctor told me I'm actually allergic to NM LOL, which is why I don't have these issues when I'm not here. The high population of Cedar, Juniper & Pinon Trees coupled with the high elevation (3500 - 7000 feet above sea level) & wind is what caused my attacks along with a lot of other folks. Since I don't take meds very often & the elevation has already caused me to have to carry around an inhaler, the solution I came up with is simple...find a project that's not in NM LOL. I shouldn't have any issues, since the market is pretty good this time of year and I've had numerous offers. I'm just happy to know I'm not contagious;)

Hope everyone is having a great day:)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Well well well mr. pr1nce thank you for sharing your snow :rotfl: right now we are experiencing white-out conditions and they said we could go home at 4:00pm.....nice of them huh...ugh !

Haha... Sorry about that Wendy. We just got a couple of inches last night. But it is windy and cold today. I pass this billboard every morning that is counting down the days til spring. I can't wait!

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Good afternoon! Quiet day here in suburbia so that's a good thing. Wind, cold and rain heading my way but hopefully no change over to snow. I can't say it enough...I'M DONE WITH WINTER!!!!! :mad:

Hope everyone is enjoying their day and I'll try to not be such a stranger. Thanks for all the good wishes. They are much appreciated. :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good afternoon! Quiet day here in suburbia so that's a good thing. Wind, cold and rain heading my way but hopefully no change over to snow. I can't say it enough...I'M DONE WITH WINTER!!!!! :mad:

Hope everyone is enjoying their day and I'll try to not be such a stranger. Thanks for all the good wishes. They are much appreciated. :)

Hi Janey, good to see you back today. Hope you and your family are well. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I'm here *waving* work is nuts.....and next week will be even worse when we move to our new offices...packing, moving, and unpacking and trying to work in between all that :cant-watch:

Hey Elizabeth....I am soooo willing to share my chilly days with you girl :rotfl: well only in exchange for a dip in your pool !! :cool:

Oh dear Nikki I hope you feel better soon. I too suffer from sinus issues and I know exactly how you must be feeling :( BTW nice to see you here spending some time in 20K ! Take care :)

Hey D ! You have a great day also :)

Still that lousy dock that you can't hide ????

Good Afternoon everyone......Laura I always miss you :crying: Hello from the Winter Wonderland of the World.....the Snowbelt.....Toronto ON Canada.....ugh ! My upcoming Vegas trip is looking awfully good right about now !!
WOW are you making up for not being here. I was wondering where you were and now i know. i figured you were busy with work like Elizabeth was last week. This week a bit slow for me.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Thanks for the well wishes y'all!!! This thread is so AWESOME:D

Still feeling funky but much better than yesterday. I found out its not my sinuses that are giving me troubles. My doctor told me I'm actually allergic to NM LOL, which is why I don't have these issues when I'm not here. The high population of Cedar, Juniper & Pinon Trees coupled with the high elevation (3500 - 7000 feet above sea level) & wind is what caused my attacks along with a lot of other folks. Since I don't take meds very often & the elevation has already caused me to have to carry around an inhaler, the solution I came up with is simple...find a project that's not in NM LOL. I shouldn't have any issues, since the market is pretty good this time of year and I've had numerous offers. I'm just happy to know I'm not contagious;)

Hope everyone is having a great day:)
Was wondering what took you so long Nikki. You should go back to post # one and read what it is all about when I started it based on a similar thread at CB. Then you will know what we are about when we come here. We use to give special Avatars to the person who hit the 1000th post each time....1000, 2000 etc and it was fun thanks to the artistry of Elizabeth and Wendy. Now we are holding off until 20K for a special shirt as we call them.
We just come in and talk about anything as long as it has nothing to do with complaining unless that is reserved for me...:rotfl: anyway we just serve up coffee and breakfast, late night snacks and anything in between and now we roped in another one so welcome to our home away from home Nikki and we are happy to have you.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Oh BTW good evening everyone....Wendy I was wondering I have not heard anything from you. Just wondering that's all, I figured you came to the states again and was hiding out.:biggrin:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Pr1nce is 7.1 been solid or should i do like i always do and wait a week to be sure? I know everyone else could not wait and shhhh but Elizabeth :cool:told me she was going to update tonight, Don't tell anyone. shhhhh..:cool:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen