The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Gonna wait and listen to everyone complain first and then update in about a week....:rotfl:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good afternoon Elizabeth and Pr1nce and bamf.....:) Hope your day is going well.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I just updated about 5 apps through iTunes including the new iMore app and so far I like it and I do like the pic upload Elizabeth was talking about. I have not done much else but I am still not going to update 7.1 which popped up right away which it normally does not his quick for me in iTunes. Anyway I said no to it for now. I did read the change log and there are a few things i don't like but you can change them luckily instead of not and other things I do like that i would not want to change. This is why I never change right away so I give the winers long enough to complain how it sucks and the typical question.... What is the battery like? I never worry about that because I have been blessed except for one time I have always had good battery with no issues but I always power cycle and let it run dead at least twice a month until it shuts off.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

You have no idea all the problems iMore had last night.
Mobile Nations forum was terrible last night and this morning. iMore, CB, AC, and WPC all looked ok for me this morning. But some people had issues with CB this morning.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

And what else is new? It's going to snow again Wednesday through Thursday. ☹
qe2umu4y.png

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Mobile Nations forum was terrible last night and this morning. iMore, CB, AC, and WPC all looked ok for me this morning. But some people had issues with CB this morning.
Same here with me and others last night late and I was trying to upload screenshots for a guide I was working on and I can see it starting again tonight so I don't think I will be here much longer going through just trying to post.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well good night everyone. Trouble brewing here again tonight and I am calling it a night. i have been on all day long in between work. Time to relax so everybody have a great evening. See everybody tomorrow and have a wonderful rest of the night. :)

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Well good night everyone. Trouble brewing here again tonight and I am calling it a night. i have been on all day long in between work. Time to relax so everybody have a great evening. See everybody tomorrow and have a wonderful rest of the night. :)

I hope you have a good night Jag and no bugs tomorrow when you're working on your guides. 😊

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

And what else is new? It's going to snow again Wednesday through Thursday. ☹http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/11/qe2umu4y.png

I live just outside of Cleveland but hopefully it'll be gone by the time I head back east. Haven't been home in a few weeks and with all the traveling I've been doing (warmer climates), I'm not made for this mess anymore. Time to move back to the West Coast!!!!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good night Jag!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

I'm gonna probably update sometime tonight.

Evening pr1nce :) oh let us know what you think after your update. I am thoroughly happy with my iPhone 5 and my JB. I did the last update before 7.1 to take advantage of the security update and redid my JB. :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR