The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good Morning 20K and Happy Monday. A rainy but mild day here (high of 61). Everyone ENJOY the day and week, and don't forgrt to SMILE (everyone will wonder what your thinking about).

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good Morning 20K and Happy Monday. A rainy but mild day here (high of 61). Everyone ENJOY the day and week, and don't forgrt to SMILE (everyone will wonder what your thinking about).

Good morning spencer. It's another cold day here. It's -9 now the high today is 12. Have a good day! :)

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

busy weekend in the 20k :)

Ill catch up later on. Right now I am watching all this crappy snow coming down.

I couldn't go to the gym this morning and that makes me cranky :)

I will try and go tonight after the snow stops and I clear the driveway.

OH and Happy Monday Team 20k!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Ill catch up later on. Right now I am watching all this crappy snow coming down.

Good morning Bamf! I'm tired of the crappy snow too. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Have fun with your girlfriend and all your friends. 

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
Thank you Laura, We all had a great time - 8 Harley's and 15 people riding to dinner, What a great night of weather, Riding and dinner.:)

Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good late Morning to everyone and i am sorry but I know all of you know how a Monday can be. Yep it was one of those. Elizabeth and Wendy - Trust me i did not miss what I had been waiting all week for to get together with my friends and Melissa and go on this long daytime and then dinner ride. Great weather and we all had a blast eating seafood right on the Gulf Of Mexico. What a beautiful night with great friends. Seashell would be proud me of - I toasted her with some great Tequila!!:biggrin:

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Good late Morning to everyone and i am sorry but I know all of you know how a Monday can be. Yep it was one of those. Elizabeth and Wendy - Trust me i did not miss what I had been waiting all week for to get together with my friends and Melissa and go on this long daytime and then dinner ride. Great weather and we all had a blast eating seafood right on the Gulf Of Mexico. What a beautiful night with great friends. Seashell would be proud me of - I toasted her with some great Tequila!!:biggrin:

That sounds like a lot of fun! 😊

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good Afternoon now D ! I will take your wet 61 right about now....soooo cold here ! Oh and.....SMILE !

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good Afternoon pr1nce.....Happy Monday to you too ! Warm....what is that word ????

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Gosh I would have given up the Oscars for that kind of night too !!!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I thought of you yesterday.....I saw a man in shorts and it was -12 out ! Happy Monday bamf :)

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Still freezing here. 😞
ahavy3ej.png

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods