The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

It was a really good show, We really enjoyed it very much!!!!

I couldn't believe it really. It takes a lot put on a show like that. Maybe they have been working out with BAMF?

I loved if all except for the odd one in the front row thinking it was her show lol! I know I know ... Not very nice he he he

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Yes I did and totally agree they sounded great ! I was never really much of a Beatles fan but it was a really good show.

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile app💋

I remembering hearing that they said that an old Beatle would never do a concert hahaha hmmm wonder what their definition of old is?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I couldn't believe it really. It takes a lot put on a show like that. Maybe they have been working out with BAMF?

I loved if all except for the odd one in the front row thinking it was her show lol! I know I know ... Not very nice he he he

That was Yoko Ono... John Lennons wife when he was shot.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good evening 20k family! I hope everyone had a good Monday. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well time to call it a computer night. Wanna watch the Bio on NFL channel on Michael Irvin...HOF and my favorite Dallas Cowboy when he played among many others.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Well time to call it a computer night. Wanna watch the Bio on NFL channel on Michael Irvin...HOF and my favorite Dallas Cowboy when he played among many others.

Ohhh there are two Michael Irvin stories I love. One is when they were little kids he would sneak out of bed at night and eat cereal. He said he was always hungry. The other is the fan story he tells. There was one fan between all the kids and they would steal it from whom ever had it once they fell asleep! Not sure if what you are going to watch if he will tell those are not. But he used to tell little things like that on the Best Damn Sports Show when Tom was on there.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal