The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good morning everyone. We got about four more inches of snow last night. The roads are a mess this morning. My 15-20 minute drive to work took me almost an hour. I saw one salt/plow truck! How many more days til spring?? Be safe, have a good day everyone!:)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

43 days, 2 hours, 23 minutes. Not that I'm counting...

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning 20K. The Sun finally came out, looks like its going to be a good day. Everyone enjoy your day. Thats an order....SMILE

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good Afternoon everyone.....looks like everyone is here :biggrin: Another 3 hour drive into work today and now people are asking when we can leave....yeah right dream on :cant-watch: my work doesn't look at it that way....if you made it you can stay !
I'm so done with this snow......so done :sarcastic: I'm with Janey and pr1nce 43 days, 2 hours, 23 minutes

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good Afternoon everyone.....looks like everyone is here :biggrin: Another 3 hour drive into work today and now people are asking when we can leave....yeah right dream on :cant-watch: my work doesn't look at it that way....if you made it you can stay !
I'm so done with this snow......so done :sarcastic: I'm with Janey and pr1nce 43 days, 2 hours, 23 minutes

Good afternoon Wendy! Counting down the days. :)

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Laura is that the new phone? if so it is good looking and you all over. Best of luck with it. :)
I got a red Nokia Lumia 920 from the Marketplace forum on WPCentral. It's really nice, runs the latest WP8 OS, and I will be able to wait when my upgrade becomes available in April and won't have to extend my contract immediately.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

I'm tired of snow too! The winter storm warning expires at 5PM today, but more snow is on the way tomorrow, even though they're saying 'light snow'.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good afternoon guys. I hope everyone is having a great humpday :cool:

Sent from my Galaxy

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good afternoon guys. I hope everyone is having a great humpday :cool:

Sent from my Galaxy

It's better now. Rough morning with more snow last night and this morning. :(

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I got a red Nokia Lumia 920 from the Marketplace forum on WPCentral. It's really nice, runs the latest WP8 OS, and I will be able to wait when my upgrade becomes available in April and won't have to extend my contract immediately.
Oh great idea and that worked out real well for you. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good evening everybody. Hope your Wednesday went well. The Aqurium was a blast. Not only did we see amazing dinner- - opppps I mean fish of all kinds but they had Patagonian Sea lions and a show they put on that was very cool, Then we went across the street to where they have Dolphins, Sea Turtles and manatees.

IMG_0078.JPG

IMG_0079.JPG

IMG_0081.JPG

IMG_0090.JPG

IMG_0096.JPG

This is just a few of many I took with my 5S. They were so cool and funny.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Dinner time so talk to you all later on. Everyone stay in and warm if you can and be careful if you have to go out.:yes:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR