The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good morning everyone. Great weekend, Great SB, Great commercials! Thank you all for the cooperation wearing the shirt Elizabeth was so nice to make. Have a good week and stay safe. See ya all later.:)

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site

I am sickened by the response of f'ing morons who complained about the Coke commercial and how America the beautiful was in sung in different languages. I think it was a great commercial. We have no official language. We were a diverse country. Idiots, bigots....the whole lot of complainers.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

I changed my shirt, I changed my shirt... Yay I changed my shirt :)

Hello Team20k

Happy Monday!

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site

I am sickened by the response of f'ing morons who complained about the Coke commercial and how America the beautiful was in sung in different languages. I think it was a great commercial. We have no official language. We were a diverse country. Idiots, bigots....the whole lot of complainers.

I thought the commercial was all about selling Coke. That's what the company is all about. We do have an "official" language, it's called English. What sickens me is that people spend a good part of their lives here, and never bother to learn it. If we went to their country, you'd better believe that we would have to learn their language. :p

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good morning! I've been up since 4:57am when the school superintendent called to cancel school. I hate when the phone rings so early. Really gets my heart going! LOL

I'm sure it will be time for a nap some time today but for now...coffee! ☕

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums app

Wow Janey another snow day ! I just realized that despite all the snow and bad weather we haven't had a 'work' snow day this winter yet it's been the worst winter that I can remember !

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile app💋

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good morning everyone. Great weekend, Great SB, Great commercials! Thank you all for the cooperation wearing the shirt Elizabeth was so nice to make. Have a good week and stay safe. See ya all later.:)

Omgosh I've been so busy at work I haven't been able to change my shirt yet 😱 have a great day Jag !

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good morning everyone. It's -17 here this morning. I didn't know it was going to be so cold. :( Have a great Monday. Stay safe and warm.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Hey pr1nce good afternoon ! I thought the same thing this morning I didn't realize we were going back to this deep freeze cr@p again !

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning 20k. It's 60 degrees and raining in GA, but it's still a GREAT day....I woke up....SMILE

Trade ya !! I will take your rainy 60 if you take my 23F.....SMILE

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

I am so done with this winter. We usually get the no school call the night before but since it was an overnight storm, they waited to see if the forecast was correct. They keep upping the snow totals and we're up to 10"+. It took my husband almost 90 minutes to get to work which is only 20 miles away. The power keeps going off and on and it's messing with my TV watching LOL! There is talk of another 2 storms this week...how many more days until Spring?

Hope everyone is having a great day. To those of the 20K crew that is are warm states, please send some nice weather my way. ;)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

I am so done with this winter. We usually get the no school call the night before but since it was an overnight storm, they waited to see if the forecast was correct. They keep upping the snow totals and we're up to 10"+. It took my husband almost 90 minutes to get to work which is only 20 miles away. The power keeps going off and on and it's messing with my TV watching LOL! There is talk of another 2 storms this week...how many more days until Spring?

Hope everyone is having a great day. To those of the 20K crew that is are warm states, please send some nice weather my way. ;)

I'm with you Janey. I'm counting down the days. :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site

I thought the commercial was all about selling Coke. That's what the company is all about. We do have an "official" language, it's called English. What sickens me is that people spend a good part of their lives here, and never bother to learn it. If we went to their country, you'd better believe that we would have to learn their language. :p

If it's not in the books legally, it an unofficial official language. I thought it was a brilliant commercial and hope that Coke pushes the bar higher next year. H3ll some backwoods rednecks should also learn english.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site

If it's not in the books legally, it an unofficial official language. I thought it was a brilliant commercial and hope that Coke pushes the bar higher next year. H3ll some backwoods rednecks should also learn english.

It may be "backwoods", but it's English, not Spanish, not Arabic, not Chinese, not Hindi, etc, etc, etc. If people can't learn to speak "some" English, they should be sent back to their country of origin. If they were told that they had to learn English or be sent back, you'd see just how quickly they would learn to speak it. Enough "P.C" already.:rolleyes:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Amen...Enuf said.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

It may be "backwoods", but it's English, not Spanish, not Arabic, not Chinese, not Hindi, etc, etc, etc. If people can't learn to speak "some" English, they should be sent back to their country of origin. If they were told that they had to learn English or be sent back, you'd see just how quickly they would learn to speak it. Enough "P.C" already.:rolleyes:
As you know we don't live far from each other, Near Sarasota Sq. Mall for me. I have 2 Brazilian ladies that live next door just moved in and as nice as they are they cannot speak a word of English, The younger one has an expired D/L and drives anyway and an expired Passport so I hardly speak to them and I am the one that feels bad. I can't understand a word.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site

As you know we don't live far from each other, Near Sarasota Sq. Mall for me. I have 2 Brazilian ladies that live next door just moved in and as nice as they are they cannot speak a word of English, The younger one has an expired D/L and drives anyway and an expired Passport so I hardly speak to them and I am the one that feels bad. I can't understand a word.

Call Immigration, and turn them in.:yes:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Good Afternoon 20K. Very busy day but I got a lot done. Can I get a trophy?

Sent from my GOLD iPhone 5s using iMore Forums app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR