The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good afternoon everyone. Getting ready to go for lunch. Anybody wanna go? I'm buying and wearing shorts. Any of you yet with the temps going up.:biggrin:

No shorts yet. It's 27 and snowing here.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

I bet this wont come as a surprise... I wear shorts year round. I only wear pants when I have too.

and no I don't live in a warm area I am in Northern VA :) I even shovel snow in shorts :)

When my wife and I first got together, a very long time ago, she would get mad at me and tell me I was wearing shorts in the winter for attention, then she realized I just HATE wearing pants and even when I was completely alone I would wear shorts in the winter. Now she is OK with it as long as we are not going somewhere that it would be inappropriate :)

If I could get away with shorts under my suit I would wear them to work :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I bet this wont come as a surprise... I wear shorts year round. I only wear pants when I have too.

and no I don't live in a warm area I am in Northern VA :) I even shovel snow in shorts :)

When my wife and I first got together, a very long time ago, she would get mad at me and tell me I was wearing shorts in the winter for attention, then she realized I just HATE wearing pants and even when I was completely alone I would wear shorts in the winter. Now she is OK with it as long as we are not going somewhere that it would be inappropriate :)

If I could get away with shorts under my suit I would wear them to work :)
I can vouch for that because he lives where I am from in Northern Va having been born in D.C. but raised where bamf. I wore long pants one day this month otherwise it is shorts year round.:rotfl:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Tai food :) hahahaha I want own plate hahahaha

Just kidding :) I'd love to go. Just give me about 5 hrs to get there lol!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

That is too long. I just got back and it was great, I will take you and hubby if you guys ever make it my way ok?

Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Thanks. What about you Jag? :)
Going well, Nice easy but good learning day at work with a meeting or 2 and now chillin for the night. Gonna catch up on Idol tonight and then the DVR shows I recorded last night. And you?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Taking roll call tonight to see who is here, If you are not here can you please let us know. Also Elizabeth i think i am ready for Popcorn tonight, it looked so good the other night when I was sick....:rotfl:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good Evening everyone ! tomorrow's Friday and the start of Super Bowl weekend :dancing: life is sweet !!! even if we are getting another snow storm on Saturday :cant-watch:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Did everyone here that the Beebs ot Justin Bieber might get deported based on all his stunts catching up to him lately and this is courtesy of the White house. Another falling star that things fame is an entitlement to do whatever you want and with all his money just buy his way out, It makes me sick. Send him back and teach a lesson to the fans that think he walks on water.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Taking roll call tonight to see who is here, If you are not here can you please let us know. Also Elizabeth i think i am ready for Popcorn tonight, it looked so good the other night when I was sick....:rotfl:
Well finally my friend :) pops in and seems you are feeling better too which makes me feel good, You stormed through a whole week of work sick like me. So good :biggrin:to see you Wendy.:)

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

Going well, Nice easy but good learning day at work with a meeting or 2 and now chillin for the night. Gonna catch up on Idol tonight and then the DVR shows I recorded last night. And you?

I'm just going to relax and watch TV. :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Did everyone here that the Beebs ot Justin Bieber might get deported based on all his stunts catching up to him lately and this is courtesy of the White house. Another falling star that things fame is an entitlement to do whatever you want and with all his money just buy his way out, It makes me sick. Send him back and teach a lesson to the fans that think he walks on water.

Hey don't pick on our Beiber we only have two celebrities in the news right now .........Justin Beiber and Rob Ford ☺
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1391130728.340714.jpg

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile app��

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Well finally my friend :) pops in and seems you are feeling better too which makes me feel good, You stormed through a whole week of work sick like me. So good :biggrin:to see you Wendy.:)
Yup I'm here !! And feeling a whole lot better thanks and you are too :dancing: Yes I went to work sick :cant-watch: well we only get 5 sick days and I couldn't use them all up in the first month of the year and it just happened to be our busy week too !

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Same here, I am going to catch Idol and be back in an hour, I really like jalo being back and really like harry Connick. Of course Keith Urban. See ya an an hour.

I'm watching Idol too ! I think this is the best 3 judges combination yet !

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR