The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I have been searching all morning for the interview with Tim Cook on ABC News last night. I found two sites and guess what because I'm not in the US I can't watch it. Then networks wonder why people torrent their shows. I will pay if it is just easy to get what I want to watch. Grrrr thanks for the morning rant lol

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good evening all, Just caught all your posts for 3 pages. Went to bed very early last night very sick and tired from work, Frazzled as I told Elizabeth...LOL. No sleep and still feel like S***. I hurt all over and now that I got all that out that you all should ignore. I am just venting and going to bed early tonight, a few sleeping pills over the counter and maybe get some sleep tonight. Have to work all weekend so I hope everybody here has a great whatever they have planned. No popcorn tonight Elizabeth. Just bed but thank you for the cheers.:) :)

Oh sorry to hear you are not well Jag....feel better soon :biggrin:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

It shows no sign of ending here. :(

I was referring the 20Kers today. Our weather has been anything but quiet. I can hear the wind howling. Plus it's snowing again, and now we have drifting. :(

Hey Laura and pr1nce I have the same weather here blowing snow and very hard to walk outside when I tried to run into Walmart !

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Hey Laura and pr1nce I have the same weather here blowing snow and very hard to walk outside when I tried to run into Walmart !

Hey Wendy it was 19 degrees this morning, now it's 12. Stay warm and be careful if you have to go out.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I was at the genius bar today for image retention issues on my rMBP. There were two users at the genius bar that were a$$h0les. It's funny how some people just don't understand simple concepts. One guy brought in three iPhones that were once his and supposedly he had given to family. He had a problem with the other two phones suddenly usinig his iTunes credentials. Simple enough right? The genius explains that in order to figure out the issue they will need to call Apple and he will need to verify his identity. The user then wondered why he had to do that? and wouldn't understand what the genius was explaining about why it was necessary. I'm sitting there and it was obvious to read between the lines. The genius was obviously saying "I can't verify if your story is true. If you stole the phones resetting the Apple ID they use would be a big issue", I mean providing ID is it really that hard? Then there was the second *****. His story goes like this, he bought an iPhone from the Apple store that was locked to Rogers(Canadian carrier). He got Fido(Rogers owned carrier) to unlock the phone. Then there was an issue with the phone and he had to get it replaced and was given a locked phone. He wanted the genius to give him an unlocked phone. Which the genius explained that it was against policy that they can only replace a phone with whatever phone was bought. During the conversation the genius asked if he had a receipt for when he paid to have the phone unlocked. The users's response "Do you want me to pull it out of my a$$?". Am I the only one thinking why not just go back to Fido to have it unlocked again? They did it the first time obviously the genius has to follow guidelines. Did he honestly expect the genius to hand him an unlocked phone for his Rogers locked phone? :biggrin: These users make me laugh a little out of pity.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Hey Wendy it was 19 degrees this morning, now it's 12. Stay warm and be careful if you have to go out.

Hey pr1nce now we are at 21 degrees so not too bad. I'm enjoying staying in and watching the snow fall lol you stay warm too !

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile app💋

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Geez Ricky you sure had some entertainment at the Apple Store lol usually it's boring there with everyone's noses in the new stuff or stuff they want.

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile app💋

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good evening all from 20k. Sorry I have not been online all day and have been sick still, Think I have what Wendy had but my stomach oh boy, Anyway I am signing off tonight as I just can't sit up and still have to work 4 hrs tomorrow. Anyway if anyone wants anything you will have to message me. I will be the one on the couch curled up. :) Hope the rest of you have a pleasant evening.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Good evening all from 20k. Sorry I have not been online all day and have been sick still, Think I have what Wendy had but my stomach oh boy, Anyway I am signing off tonight as I just can't sit up and still have to work 4 hrs tomorrow. Anyway if anyone wants anything you will have to message me. I will be the one on the couch curled up. :) Hope the rest of you have a pleasant evening.

Get well soon!

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

Thanks Jag. Get well soon. :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Take care Jag and get better!!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Ricky, we were at the Apple store this evening too! It really can be quite entertaining there at times!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Morning team20k. Ready for this, I am going to the gym, shocker right! Well here is the kicker, my wife made me promise to take a class with her. I don't do classes, and to top it off its a Zumba class :)

This should be interesting :)

Ohhh I've got to hear how this went! Be nice bamf lol!!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Thanks for the popcorn and hot chocolate w/marshmellows Elizabeth ! Popcorn is the only reason I go to the movies lol :laughing:

Ohhh isn't movie popcorn the best!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal