The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Dump the Splenda and replace it with Stevia or Truvia. Stevia is the bottom side of the Stevia leaf and Truvia is the top side of the leaf which is sweeter. But both are natural. I use both depending on what I am making.

All those artificial man made sweeteners worry me :)
Do they bake well ? Like are they granular so you can measure how much you are using ?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Congrats bamf on 16k!!! *just got done on treadmill...losing clothes on way to shower happy dance for you* 😉 lol

Birthday twin: super cuddly sweet baby pic! ❤️

Hi friends!! Glad to see everyone is doing well!!!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Congrats bamf on 16k!!! *just got done on treadmill...losing clothes on way to shower happy dance for you* 😉 lol

Birthday twin: super cuddly sweet baby pic! ❤️

Hi friends!! Glad to see everyone is doing well!!!

Hi seashell, how have you been? :)

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Hi seashell, how have you been? :)

Hi pr1nce! Good...super busy!😰. Feel like I don't have time to swing by here as often...😔. I know it's always good catching up when I can, just need all of you on my Messages so I can check in to see how you're doing!❤️

Hope you're doing well too...was actually down in Chicago for the day yesterday 😉

Have a good night friend!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Dump the Splenda and replace it with Stevia or Truvia. Stevia is the bottom side of the Stevia leaf and Truvia is the top side of the leaf which is sweeter. But both are natural. I use both depending on what I am making.

All those artificial man made sweeteners worry me :)
Splenda is actually made from real sugar and NOT artificial and Truvia is just another name for Stevia which was actually the first and plant name. They are both one of the same though. I have Stevia and use it all the time and is much swetter that Splenda.

1. Truvia is a stevia-based sugar substitute developed jointly by The Coca-Cola Company and Cargill. It is distributed and marketed by Cargill as a tabletop sweetener and as a food ingredient. Wikipedia

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Evening 20k family!
Wow 16k that a lot of posts!! Since we completed our cups at 15k our next big celebration will be at 20k. Lol but just had to make a little something acknowledge another step to our milestone! :) :)

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Good Evening 20k family!
Wow 16k that a lot of posts!! Since we completed our cups at 15k our next big celebration will be at 20k. Lol but just had to make a little something acknowledge another step to our milestone! :) :)
Awesome! :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Hi pr1nce! Good...super busy!😰. Feel like I don't have time to swing by here as often...😔. I know it's always good catching up when I can, just need all of you on my Messages so I can check in to see how you're doing!❤️

Hope you're doing well too...was actually down in Chicago for the day yesterday 😉

Have a good night friend!

Hi Seashell!!! I know that feeling well. Where does the time go?? Lol

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good Evening 20k family!
Thank you for all the Milestones you and Wendy have done for us. Can't wait to see the JOINT venture you 2 come up with for 20K.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

When you stop and think about it... Truly amazing! This thread has brought us together! It's really remarkable :)
It certainly has. In many different ways and many different friends with so many different likes and hobbies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711