The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good Afternoon everyone !! I heard on the radio you guys in the north east and mid-west are getting slammed with a snow storm and high winds and a deep freeze to boot ! They said 100 flights out of Toronto to places like DC and Chicago and NY were all cancelled this morning :cant-watch: Remember Janey shovelling is for men.....I need to teach you ! Unless of course he's still not well then he gets a reprieve this time only !

Last edited:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good Afternoon everyone !! I heard on the radio you guys in the north east and mid-west are getting slammed with a snow storm and high winds and a deep freeze to boot ! They said 100 flights out of Toronto to places like DC and Chicago and NY were all cancelled this morning :cant-watch: Remember Janey shovelling is for men.....I need to teach you ! Unless of course he's still not well then he gets a reprieve this time only ! :rotfl:

Hi Wendy! We're back in the deep freeze for sure. I just went to lunch and the temp is 3 degrees! :(

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Congrats!!!!! you're racking up quite an impressive tally ;)

Hey Ricky how's the baby doing :smile: And how about you....getting any sleep ? And how many boxes of diapers are adding up to what you might have spent on a new electronic toy for yourself ???

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Dump the Splenda and replace it with Stevia or Truvia. Stevia is the bottom side of the Stevia leaf and Truvia is the top side of the leaf which is sweeter. But both are natural. I use both depending on what I am making.

All those artificial man made sweeteners worry me :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Updated Post Count for 20K if you want to see what you are doing in here.....

Capture.PNG

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Hey Ricky how's the baby doing :smile: And how about you....getting any sleep ? And how many boxes of diapers are adding up to what you might have spent on a new electronic toy for yourself ???

lol I'm good baby is doing great. He's a pretty good baby he only wakes up for feedings and we're still at my in-laws. They are only 10 minutes from us so it's not far if we need to pick up something at our house. It's easier for my wife since she has someone to help out and she's not alone all day long. We're probably going home at the end of this week though and I'm dying to play my Marvel's Lego superheros which I got during Christmas and haven't played since. The cost is another thing lol but I think I spoiled myself enough last year new rMBP, iPhone 5s and rMini so I can't complain for the next 16-18 years ;)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Here's an update for everyone. We had newborn pictures down this past weekend and here is a picture the photographer sent us as a sample.

1496384_601600999893578_98798478_o.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711