The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good morning 20K people and how are all my friends doing today? It is actually in the 45-50 range today. Can you imagine? I knowwwwww!!!:rotfl:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

What does everyone think of this since bamf is not here.....

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 19
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 19

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

How about afternoon goumet hot chocolate since it is even cold here. Everyone take one and enjoy.

images (2).jpgimages (1).jpgimages.jpgdownload (1).jpgdownload.jpg

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Well I've missed the good mornings and the afternoon so I hope everyone is having a nice night.... :coffee:+ cake time :biggrin:

Ohhh noooo I missed cake! How could I have missed the opportunity to have cake! Darn lol!! Looks wonderful Wendy!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Hope your headache is better Wendy. Makes a pretty rough day. That's a lot of coffee lol ....should work !

Thanks Elizabeth, it's just a sinus headache and I'm sure it's from all the construction in our office...they are ripping the whole place apart :cant-watch: now I know why our raises were so small :talk-hand:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Thanks Elizabeth, it's just a sinus headache and I'm sure it's from all the construction in our office...they are ripping the whole place apart :cant-watch: now I know why our raises were so small :talk-hand:
Have just enough of some food to eat and maybe even hot tea and relax. It will go away.