The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I like my iP5s in its snap on back cover case, but I am thinking about getting the Lifeproof Nuud for it. Thoughts?

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

I like my iP5s in its snap on back cover case, but I am thinking about getting the Lifeproof Nuud for it. Thoughts?

The Nuud looks really cool but I don't think I could ever use a case that wasn't able to be removed quickly. I'm a case junky...I think it's a girl thing. :redface: LOL

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Morning bamf.....okay what does bamf stand for ? I spotted someone else using bamf at the end of their twitter name last night so I figured it must mean something !

If it's what I'm thinking, based upon online acronyms, I can't type it here. Urban Dictionary includes it.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Lol I'm with you on this pr1nce :laughing: Morning.....well good afternoon pr1nce and Janey ! Friday can't come soon enough for me !

Wendy, this has been such a long and cold week. I'm ready for the weekend! Heck, I can't wait for 35 degrees. ;)

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site

Getting nervous. It's been close to seven weeks and the fetal pole hasn't been reached.

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Ok now I remember why I unjailbroke my phone a month after the last time. I don't have the patience for this. In the process of restore it back to stock right now. Please promise me that someone will smack me upside the head if I ever mention jailbreaking again. 😳. I need more coffee...

On a more positive note it's sunny and 32F here. Heatwave!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hey everyone I haven't been in here in what seems like forever. I wont be on long since I'm just at work today I'm trying to get all my loose ends tied up since I wont be back until Monday. My little boy has been born! I'm now a proud papa :biggrin: he was born Monday at 6:58PM and his name is Gabriel Kane Andrade Williams here is the handsome little boy. I'll be off with my wife and her parents until Sunday when we head back to our place and I head back to work. So next week I will be back in the forums kicking up a ruckus. Later I'm going to setup his Facebook page we are going to put up all his pictures throughout the years, first steps, first tooth, etc. It will be family only and should be pretty cool when he gets older.

View attachment 45604

View attachment 45605
Hey Ricky, When he gets home and you get a chance put the iMore shirt on him we all got in our gify boxes and put a caption ": You are never to young to Post" maybe Rene Richie will see it and run with it on the blog. Either way it would look cook on our thread here in 20K. Even for his FB page.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I have never liked LifeProof and have heard some bad things about them overall. Since Otterbox now owns them maybe they are better but Otterbox has a good one and so does Seidio you might want to check on. Seidio calls theirs Obex. I use and have for a long time on all my iPhones a Seidio Convert case with Holster that I love and even bought an extra as a spare when I got Ambassador of the month on Oct. I was able to order something from the store.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site

Hey everyone I haven't been in here in what seems like forever. I wont be on long since I'm just at work today I'm trying to get all my loose ends tied up since I wont be back until Monday. My little boy has been born! I'm now a proud papa :biggrin: he was born Monday at 6:58PM and his name is Gabriel Kane Andrade Williams here is the handsome little boy. I'll be off with my wife and her parents until Sunday when we head back to our place and I head back to work. So next week I will be back in the forums kicking up a ruckus. Later I'm going to setup his Facebook page we are going to put up all his pictures throughout the years, first steps, first tooth, etc. It will be family only and should be pretty cool when he gets older.

View attachment 45604

View attachment 45605

Congratulations Ricky. Good looking boy. It took me five tries to get my son, so i know how proud you must be. God bless.:)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen