The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good morning all as the Noon hour hits here. Hope you all stay warm and have a good day, Take care.:) :) :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Hey everyone I haven't been in here in what seems like forever. I wont be on long since I'm just at work today I'm trying to get all my loose ends tied up since I wont be back until Monday. My little boy has been born! I'm now a proud papa :biggrin: he was born Monday at 6:58PM and his name is Gabriel Kane Andrade Williams here is the handsome little boy. I'll be off with my wife and her parents until Sunday when we head back to our place and I head back to work. So next week I will be back in the forums kicking up a ruckus. Later I'm going to setup his Facebook page we are going to put up all his pictures throughout the years, first steps, first tooth, etc. It will be family only and should be pretty cool when he gets older.

View attachment 45604

View attachment 45605

OMGOSH RICKY LOOK AT HIM !!! HE'S ADORABLE ! :heart: CONGRATULATIONS ON BECOMING A DADDY AND YOUR WIFE A MOMMY ! I just know he's already grabbed your heart :biggrin:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Hi Wendy! We watch Pawn Stars once in a while!

I hate Hard Core Pawn but watch the Pawn Stars all the time especially the Marathons and American Restoration and Counting Cars. I like all 3 of them.

Oh we watch Pawn Stars too lol....but not the other two you mentioned. Actually I don't really watch TV so to speak. I can 'see' the TV across the hall from the room with my computer desk which is where I normally am working on my blog etc. on my pc so I call that watching TV lol !

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Oh we watch Pawn Stars too lol....but not the other two you mentioned. Actually I don't really watch TV so to speak. I can 'see' the TV across the hall from the room with my computer desk which is where I normally am working on my blog etc. on my pc so I call that watching TV lol !
See now my PC which is set up in my dining room and my TV I just need to swing my chair around so I have the best of both worlds.
What I love about your explanation and rationale is hilarious Wendy I love it..In a good way of course. Kind of your rationale on email and using your PHONE to actually talk on it instead of just messaging. You keep sticking to that OK? :rotfl: But I still think you are one of the coolest and most talented people I have ever met.:yes:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Hey everyone I haven't been in here in what seems like forever. I wont be on long since I'm just at work today I'm trying to get all my loose ends tied up since I wont be back until Monday. My little boy has been born! I'm now a proud papa :biggrin: he was born Monday at 6:58PM and his name is Gabriel Kane Andrade Williams here is the handsome little boy. I'll be off with my wife and her parents until Sunday when we head back to our place and I head back to work. So next week I will be back in the forums kicking up a ruckus. Later I'm going to setup his Facebook page we are going to put up all his pictures throughout the years, first steps, first tooth, etc. It will be family only and should be pretty cool when he gets older.

View attachment 45604

View attachment 45605

Congrats Ricky on the birth of your son. Take care of your family.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

It seems that a few of our sister sites such as Android Central and CrackBerry have started a Thread in their Off Topic Lounge especially at CB where it started as the 50K Challenge and then retitled it to the 100K Challenge when it surpassed their original number.

Here is what this is all about. You can post ANYTHING you want to post (Let's keep it PG) being a family friendly forum about anything you want to make a comment about whether it is about something you heard funny, A joke, About your day, About a device we have at iMore, I think you get the idea... Anything and everything. Look at it this way, You can bounce things off others that post and post back to their thoughts or your own , You can improve your post count and become an expert in no time...:) or just kill time and have fun. We need to compete with our other forums all for the sake of good clean fun so let's get things rolling and start posting. As the count goes up and we surpass goal 1 I can get a Mod to rename the thread to the next level and who knows maybe i can even talk them into a small gift from the iMore store for largest poster and contributor. We will see on that one. Good luck everyone and let's have fun.

Just curious. Does anyone know all the possible post ranks? Thanks. :)

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

View attachment 45604

View attachment 45605

Congrats.

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

OMG congratulations!!!! What a beautiful baby! May you and your family be blessed even further with happiness and health always. Can't wait to see update pictures. :)

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

View attachment 45604

View attachment 45605

Congrats bday twin!!!! Wonderful news...enjoy your precious time with him!!❤️

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

View attachment 45604

View attachment 45605

Congratulations Dad! Congratulations Mom!!!
Ohhhh how adorable! Look at that hair!! Hugs and kisses!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good Evening 20k family. It was sunny and 10 degrees today. Did that feel good! It's going to be in the mid 30s by Sunday. People will be out in their shorts! :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

See now my PC which is set up in my dining room and my TV I just need to swing my chair around so I have the best of both worlds.
What I love about your explanation and rationale is hilarious Wendy I love it..In a good way of course. Kind of your rationale on email and using your PHONE to actually talk on it instead of just messaging. You keep sticking to that OK? :rotfl: But I still think you are one of the coolest and most talented people I have ever met.:yes:
Too funny because my pc is in the dining room too and I just have to turn my head to the left to see the big screen across the hall :biggrin:
You always laugh at me because I prefer messaging apps like iMessage, WhatsApp, and BBM when chatting with friends instead of emailing back and forth. I find messaging more in real time versus email which I might take hours before I check it.....just my personal preference. I have read that the reason the carriers now give unlimited calling, whereas years ago you used to pay a high price for minutes, is because times have changed and people are messaging more on their phones and using social media apps on them and spending less time actually talking on them.....I guess I'm one of those people :rotfl:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Too funny because my pc is in the dining room too and I just have to turn my head to the left to see the big screen across the hall :biggrin:
You always laugh at me because I prefer messaging apps like iMessage, WhatsApp, and BBM when chatting with friends instead of emailing back and forth. I find messaging more in real time versus email which I might take hours before I check it.....just my personal preference. I have read that the reason the carriers now give unlimited calling, whereas years ago you used to pay a high price for minutes, is because times have changed and people are messaging more on their phones and using social media apps on them and spending less time actually talking on them.....I guess I'm one of those people :rotfl:
I think you are right and i wont argue the point because i agree with the carrier statement and most people do use messaging and social media now. As for me I am about 60% phone and 40% messaging or maybe a bit more, Depends on who it is and if they keep messaging.....:rotfl:

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

View attachment 45604

View attachment 45605
Congratulations! He is adorable. :big-hug:

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site

Hope and sure all US people be safe .........
be smile be happy :cool: always you are
god bless all

Be alert, be aware, be alive

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative