The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

They closed schools this afternoon for tomorrow...may extend into Tuesday😳
I am soo not ready for what -50 feels like!!!!!

Coffee and the locker room in the morning will definitely help!😉

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

I took the garbage and recycling out to the curb tonight. Now, I just saw on TV that garbage pickup for tomorrow has been delayed until Tuesday. I have to go back out there and bring it all back in. :(

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

I took the garbage and recycling out to the curb tonight. Now, I just saw on TV that garbage pickup for tomorrow has been delayed until Tuesday. I have to go back out there and bring it all back in. :(
Bummer! You get to freeze twice. :(

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Ok Seashell.... Workout done and it's shower time ;)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good morning everyone. The arctic blast is here. It's -17 with a wind chill temp of -42!! Today's forecasted high is -11, the all time record is -14. I feel like I'm in Alaska. Seriously, this is dangerous weather if it's headed your way. Stay safe and warm.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Sunday morning everyone. :biggrin: Cold and yucky again today with freezing rain changing back to snow showers sometime tonight. Not a happy camper (RV'er?) right now. LOL. My husband fell on the ice this morning so hopefully he listens to me when I say make sure there's enough ice melt!!

Have a great day wherever you are. :coffee:

Oh no Janey!! Hope he is ok.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Hi guys.. Just an update on our brutal weather today. It's -18 windchill is -46. My office is closing today at 3. All schools and most businesses are closed today.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Hi guys.. Just an update on our brutal weather today. It's -18 windchill is -46. My office is closing today at 3. All schools and most businesses are closed today.

Wow it is soooo cold for sooo many of you!!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good Afternoon 20Kers :coffee:Here we go....hot chocolate and cookies to warm everyone up....yum !
Okay so this morning it took me a half an hour to get the approx 9 inch layer of snow and ice off my car, it just didn't want to budge. Then I got stuck backing out but I managed to go forward again and then I tried it again and got out on the second try. All this while everyone in my house that could have helped was sound asleep in their beds. Oh well lol hey it's winter !

Attachments

• Hot-Chocolate1.jpg
    Hot-Chocolate1.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 1
  • oatmeal-raisin-cookies.jpg
    oatmeal-raisin-cookies.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 8

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good morning everyone. The arctic blast is here. It's -17 with a wind chill temp of -42!! Today's forecasted high is -11, the all time record is -14. I feel like I'm in Alaska. Seriously, this is dangerous weather if it's headed your way. Stay safe and warm.

Keep warm guys ! And seashell and bamf are probably doing okay in the steamy shower :rotfl:

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Good Afternoon 20Kers :coffee:Here we go....hot chocolate and cookies to warm everyone up....yum !
Okay so this morning it took me a half an hour to get the approx 9 inch layer of snow and ice off my car, it just didn't want to budge. Then I got stuck backing out but I managed to go forward again and then I tried it again and got out on the second try. All this while everyone in my house that could have helped was sound asleep in their beds. Oh well lol hey it's winter !

Thanks for the hot chocolate Wendy! :) That's perfect for this weather.

The roads weren't bad once I got going. Clearing the ice from the car was way worse than actually driving the car. It was bad here, since it was warm and rainy last night, then it got frigid and snowy.

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Hi everybody! We sure are having weird weather all over. It was 50F and pouring rain today after having a foot of snow over the weekend. A pipe burst in my daughter's school so for a minute she was thinking another vacation day. No such luck, they got it fixed and school opened up on time. LOL Tonight the temps are going to drop to about 0 with wind chills in the negative teens. All this rain/wet is going to freeze.

Keep warm everyone, and to the lucky few in the warm states, think of me while you're enjoying the sunshine and your flip flops. :)