The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Smh! Man u think you're right. Let's all go see jag this weekend! :D

Sent from a Unknown Galaxy

It was actually -17 this morning! They say on Monday we could break our all time low high temp of -14. I can't imagine that. That's crazy.

We don't have snow, but we do have this:
View attachment 45414

I'm sorry, what??!!!!!!

View attachment 45415
That is Hilarious. For a sec i thought it was from the TV station until I really read it but is is too cool.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

And 90 gallons go in it! Hahahaha
ahhh no problem for you guys, Just divide it up. Only part is you will be use to our weather since you have just about the same but everyone getting together and road tripping here should be on the bucket list for this year.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

ahhh no problem for you guys, Just divide it up. Only part is you will be use to our weather since you have just about the same but everyone getting together and road tripping here should be on the bucket list for this year.

Right now the only thing on my bucket list is to get warm!!

zdn1042

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site

Hi everyone!
I see we're at #15585 posts. I wish I could be of more help. Been really busy lately.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hi everyone!
I see we're at #15585 posts. I wish I could be of more help. Been really busy lately.
Hey you are fine. Don't worry about it, unless you are in Rellskie or bamfs hip pocket, you have a slim chance....Just kidding guys!!!:rotfl:

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Good Sunday morning everyone. :biggrin: Cold and yucky again today with freezing rain changing back to snow showers sometime tonight. Not a happy camper (RV'er?) right now. LOL. My husband fell on the ice this morning so hopefully he listens to me when I say make sure there's enough ice melt!!

Have a great day wherever you are. :coffee:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good morning everyone. We have blowing snow and falling temps today. Tomorrow is the day when we really go in the deep freeze. My wife and daughter are supposed to go back to work and school, but if the windchill is below -20 they will cancel classes. The windchill is supposed to be -40. I predict a lot of businesses will be closed tomorrow. Hope you guys have a great Sunday. Stay warm. :)

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Go eagles!!!!

How bout them Eagles!!! Eagles fans will be watching the Super Bowl the same way as us Cowboys fans... Routing for a different team than our own :)

Morning my peeps. Cold and wet here today. It's a stay in PJ's kind of day.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Morning team20!!!

It's football day in the frozen tundra...GO PACK GO!!!❄️🏈👍😊

Just started dinner: sweet sausage with homemade sauce for sandwiches later. And plan on just staying warm today!!!

Happy Sunday!!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Morning team20!!!

It's football day in the frozen tundra...GO PACK GO!!!❄️🏈👍😊

Just started dinner: sweet sausage with homemade sauce for sandwiches later. And plan on just staying warm today!!!

Happy Sunday!!

Hey seashell! The Packers vs the niners should be a great game. I'm still hurting over the eagles lost Smh.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Morning team20!!!

It's football day in the frozen tundra...GO PACK GO!!!❄️������

Happy Sunday!!

Yep Go Pack Go!!!

I am rooting for the Pack :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

I just ran some errands, it's so windy and cold. School has already been canceled for tomorrow. I heard on the radio, temps will go down to -19 tonight with windchills of -35 to -45! Brrrr.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good Sunday morning everyone. :biggrin: Cold and yucky again today with freezing rain changing back to snow showers sometime tonight. Not a happy camper (RV'er?) right now. LOL. My husband fell on the ice this morning so hopefully he listens to me when I say make sure there's enough ice melt!!

Have a great day wherever you are. :coffee:
no Janey he won't listen to you, You know us men, We have to do things our way and don't listen, Hope he did not get hurt....:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

How bout them Eagles!!! Eagles fans will be watching the Super Bowl the same way as us Cowboys fans... Routing for a different team than our own :)

Morning my peeps. Cold and wet here today. It's a stay in PJ's kind of day.
Already been out shopping, washed my car, Went on a 10 mile cycling ride and home to watch the game all in 75 degree temps...What can I say, Just a glorious and beautiful day today. If not for the love of football I would be outdoors doing something.

For the rest in cold weather climate I am really so sorry, Thinking about all of you and hope you safe whether you go out or stay in. Just all please be careful!:yes::)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Morning team20!!!

It's football day in the frozen tundra...GO PACK GO!!!❄️

Happy Sunday!!
Sounds like a simple and easy fun day of football and good eating. What more can you ask for and stay warm and safe seashell - all of you. I'm rooting for the pack since the Cowboys I love are sitting home like me watching the game, not playing in it. :tongue: