The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good Morning 20kers and Happy New Year!! 2013 was an up and down year for me personally. I had my share of highs and I experienced my share of lows in 2013. However, I made it through, thanks to prayer and faith. I thank all of you here for your friendship and look forward to spending time with you on the forums in 2014. :)
A good statement summing up the feel of most of us. Thank you Pr1nce.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

@Laura i think the one thing I hate to hear the most of everyone posting in here today and yesterday is the theme of the weather where they live. I am blessed to live where I do but I truly feel for each and everyone of you with the terrible snow and everything else that goes along with it. Please be safe and careful to all of you facing that type of weather.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Well, everyone, Happy New Year!

Yeah, I've not been around me how lately, November fell apart due to being sicker than I've been in a decade, and December ended on a sour note as my new truck experienced an air compressor failure, and I ended up having to go back to an older truck because the part is on critical backorder. It sucks.

Hope all have a a terrific and prosperous New Year!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Yeah, I've not been around me how lately, November fell apart due to being sicker than I've been in a decade, and December ended on a sour note as my new truck experienced an air compressor failure, and I ended up having to go back to an older truck because the part is on critical backorder. It sucks.

Well first of all BK it is very good to see you as you have been missed. I like you know what it is like to have difficulties at the end of the year, Timing sucks but I hope all works out for you and you and the new truck bounces back since that is what you depend on. Glad again to see you my friend and stay in touch even if just to pop in and a quick wave.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Happy New Year my Team20k Peeps!!! May your 2014 be filled with, coffee, smoothies, late night ice cream, pastries, happy dances, sports and of course..... SQUATS :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Undecking the halls today. It all looks so bare when everything is put away :(

I know what you mean Elizabeth....we bought a big huge plastic container for all our Xmas stuff but we won't be taking it down for a few weeks lol !

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Hey BK !!! Good to see you and Happy New Year :big-hug: Hey I totally hear you about being sicker than ever before :( same with me in early November I even landed up in the hospital....and you have to be very careful so I'm happy you are all better :biggrin: sorry to hear about your truck though....that sucks !

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

How's everyone's first day of the year?

Well zdn today I got home after being away for almost a week and after doing a few lovely chores like washing the floors and tidying up I worked on my blog a bit and just relaxed :biggrin: Hope you had a good day !

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

I even offered to have him and his family come visit in balmy but nice Fl. He said he couldn't. Poor guy at -8 - Unreal.....Standing offer - anytime!

I might take you up on that someday. I've always wanted to come down for baseball spring training. :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Hey BK, I'm sorry to hear about you being sick and your truck issue. I hope you're feeling better. Hopefully, your truck will be repaired soon and you'll be back on the road. Take care, pop in again soon. :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Happy New Year my Team20k Peeps!!! May your 2014 be filled with, coffee, smoothies, late night ice cream, pastries, happy dances, sports and of course..... SQUATS :)

Happy New Year bamf! My New Years resolution for myself is more happy dances!!! :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I might take you up on that someday. I've always wanted to come down for baseball spring training. :)
Orioles Spring Training is about 5 miles from my house and go to all the home Spring training games, It's a great place to go.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Nice to hear from you BK:) Stay well man.

Sent from a Unknown Galaxy

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox