The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Well good morning iMore friends. First of I want to say go eagles!

nene3e3u.jpg

Would have been nice for the Steelers to get in the playoffs but....

Anyways hope you guys have a great day:)

Sent from a Unknown Galaxy

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Darn Kansas City just had to win the game do my Steelers could get in the playoffs and they couldn't do that lol

My hubby was soo bummed about this too, considering all the other teams fell into place except just this last little piece!!!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

My hubby was soo bummed about this too, considering all the other teams fell into place except just this last little piece!!!

Your husband is a Steelers fan too? Awesome! I'm not going lie, I have been in a bad mood all darn day because of that lost. Especially know since the NFL admitted the referees **** up :-(

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Your husband is a Steelers fan too? Awesome! I'm not going lie, I have been in a bad mood all darn day because of that lost. Especially know since the NFL admitted the referees **** up :-(

There were some horrible mistakes from the refs yesterday. There was another one in the Cowboys game, late in the game where the Cowboys were flagged for a delay of game. The clock did not reset. This is crazy!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

There were some horrible mistakes from the refs yesterday. There was another one in the Cowboys game, late in the game where the Cowboys were flagged for a delay of game. The clock did not reset. This is crazy!
That penalty killed a drive and time they could have used.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Very nice Avatars Elizabeth just because of the content. I hate the Steelers, Eagles and am disapointed in my Cowboys for the 3rd 8-8 season in a row and the same result... an Interception to kill a drive and a season.

I also laughed my @ss off when I saw this :rotfl: very good Elizabeth...will look great on bamf :laughing:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Hey everyone I'm here in the US till New Years Day :party: Well coming from a country that doesn't have a NFL team all I can say is 'WOW you Americans sure are passionate about your football' It's all I hear people talking about and watching in the restaurants etc. and here too on the thread ! Can't wait to see bamf wearing his new shirt hahahaha :rotfl:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Hey everyone I'm here in the US till New Years Day :party: Well coming from a country that doesn't have a NFL team all I can say is 'WOW you Americans sure are passionate about your football' It's all I hear people talking about and watching in the restaurants etc. and here too on the thread ! Can't wait to see bamf wearing his new shirt hahahaha :rotfl:

Hey Wendy, we get a little passionate about football. Have fun and enjoy yourself! :)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Right!? NFL needs to handle this situation.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR